Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Like!

Ugh i want double gold or xp not Plat -.-
Dude deffinitly, I bet double gold and xp are sure to help the Admin and all OTM employees pay their bills and feed their family right? Selfish much lol.

Anyhow, what's black Friday have to do with getting double gold and getting xp, irrelevant.

Dude deffinitly, I bet double gold and xp are sure to help the Admin and all OTM employees pay their bills and feed their family right? Selfish much lol.

Anyhow, what's black Friday have to do with getting double gold and getting xp, irrelevant.
Im just trying to say that we're all not platanuim buyers and the black friday will be useless to some and will give us nothing to be excited about. :roll:

Im just trying to say that we're all not platanuim buyers and the black friday will be useless to some and will give us nothing to be excited about. :roll:
+1 This will just push the platinum players even farther past the other players
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

Well double plat does induce players to be potential first time buyers (ahem me) so i dont mind..so i guess rewarding people who pay to keep the game going for everyone once in awhile is not a bad thing. Im sure double events will pop up here and there throughout the game and updates but i do not look forward to double exp :p
Lost - 182 Warrior - Taranis

+1 This will just push the platinum players even farther past the other players
So because you guys want to be cheap....you deserve double xp? That makes sense.
Did I say anything about double xp? Im just stating that this may discourage the non-plat players and so a player base may be lost.

IMO this whole double plat thing doesnt mean that OTM will have considerable gains. The fact that they made a first one made lots of people buy plat yes. But the fact that there have been rumors for so long about this event coming back that it has held many players back from buying plat. So you have the fact that the regular plat buyers have held back doubled by the fact that OTM is making half the profit, this doesnt cancel out the maybe three times a year buyers or first time buyers. If anything it puts them in negatives... IMO again.
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)