Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can we get a confirmation on double plat on black friday

OTM has a survery on their Celtic Heroes Facebook page seeing who is interested in having a Black Friday sale. So its not a rumor. Its just a matter of confirmation. I'm actually hoping that we hear something this week since it will be a week before Black Friday and it will give players time to stock up on I-tunes apples or put some cash aside for this.
Stinkypants of Taranis
The fallen star clan, www.thefallenstarclan.blogspot.com

A knight is sworn to valor His heart knows only virtue His blade defends the helpless His might upholds the weak His word speaks only truth His wrath undoes the wicked.

Re: Can we get a confirmation on double plat on black friday

I copy and pasted what is on the Celtic Heroes Facebook page.

"We've been talking about the possibility of having another Double Platinum sale on Black Friday (November 23rd).

'Like' this post if you want there to be another Double Platinum sale, and leave a comment saying if you would like the sale to happen on Black Friday or another date."

Maybe go over to the Facebook page and vote yes if your like me and want this to happen.
Stinkypants of Taranis
The fallen star clan, www.thefallenstarclan.blogspot.com

A knight is sworn to valor His heart knows only virtue His blade defends the helpless His might upholds the weak His word speaks only truth His wrath undoes the wicked.