Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can we get a confirmation on double plat on black friday

I continue to think that the people at OTM would make decent politicians. With the exception of when an Update or Event will be released, they are always careful with their wording.

There will be "something for Black Friday" does not necessarily mean double plat. :ugeek:
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

I continue to think that the people at OTM would make decent politicians. With the exception of when an Update or Event will be released, they are always careful with their wording.

There will be "something for Black Friday" does not necessarily mean double plat. :ugeek:
Which is why in not getting apples till they confirm what they wanna do..:/
+1
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

Hi we are definitely planning to do something for black friday, I'll make sure to post as soon as we know the exact details.
Please make it a double plat weekend, this will get you so many plat buyers and it will greatly boost the worlds economies, most players are all bankrupt atm so we need this for christmas event items :D
Warrior: LoneWolf lvl 90+
Druid: ZaDocta lvl 63+
Rogue: AzuraBlade lvl 70+

Celtic heroes Youtuber : Check out my channel ZaDocta2299

Oldest warrior on Danu server :D Beat reap by 1 Minute haha :P

Legion runs through my blood

Please make it a double plat weekend, this will get you so many plat buyers and it will greatly boost the worlds economies, most players are all bankrupt atm so we need this for christmas event items :D
I don't agree with you entirely that it will boost the economy. It might give a few people more gold if they exchange plat into gold, but for those who continually buy plat, it is a temporary drain on the economy.

1. The increase in other people's plat means that you might not be able to find buyers (they have their own plat).

2. Prices of items drop. This is a result of a) people flush with plat undercut the normal economy and b) people assume that you bought plat on sale, therefore items should be cheaper.

Double plat is nice. But you need to be patient to realize a real profit.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.