Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin made a bad mistake with brooms.

Admin, i am really mad along with the other broom of doom owners about how you brought out the same kind of item (a broom ) 2 events in a row!!!!!! :evil:

The broom of doom prices have halfed if not quarted! :evil:

I personally think you should give us broom of doom owners a small gesture of thanks or compensation to what you have done to us, i appreciate that you didnt make brooms anything like the broom of doom but u made this events brooms have way better stats.

Could you actually reply to this topic also because this is a serious issue, OTM new exactly what was going to happen to broom of doom owners! thanks alot for throwing us into a big hole :evil:
Warrior: LoneWolf lvl 90+
Druid: ZaDocta lvl 63+
Rogue: AzuraBlade lvl 70+

Celtic heroes Youtuber : Check out my channel ZaDocta2299

Oldest warrior on Danu server :D Beat reap by 1 Minute haha :P

Legion runs through my blood

Re: Admin made a bad mistake with brooms.

I absolutely LOVE the new brooms. They actually have good stats, u know, not just for fun. Then Divine one regenerates your health AND energy by 40 per tick! It also adds 50 percent camouflage and 75% spd!! Isn't that just awesome? People with broom of dooms, omg i feel sorry for u guys..
Yer haha they are awesome but it scewed broom of doom owners up sooo much :/

And what would you want? A flying hat of doom? :roll:
Wtf?.......... Um no I would like some sort of gesture by OTM , maybe an additional stat so its actually good or a small amount of plat.

I would like a free travel stat on the broom , a kind of leystone attachment imbedded so u can fast travel anywhere no matter how many items you have, and do not say this will defeat the purpose of leystone fragments or bank because there will only be like 4 - 6 people on each server that will have this additional attachment.

Regards Lone :D

Hello,

It isnt just broom of doom owners- its any owner of Last years brooms that are feeling the burn. Frankly i was shocked they brought back brooms. Even if they are different, It still greatly affected the economy in a negitive way across the board.

I have a broom of cackaling and it used to be my most prized item in the game. the one that set me apart from others. Now- even tho it is different, brooms are common place. Tell me, why would anyone want to buy an outdated broom no matter how rare it was back then, when you can get a much better broom for the same amount of money?

Same issue can be seen with the 2011 pumpkin helms vs the 2012 pumpkin hats. exactly the same. There is absoluty no market for the outdated helm anymore. There could have been a million alternets: a mummy helm, witch face, princess....hell, spiderman even. There was alternates to bringing back the pumpkin.

Very disapointed with this part of the event. Lots of things i loved about it, but this was not one of them.

Sincerely,

Lady Rosethorn of Rhiannon
Guardian of Rapture Eve ~ General of Rapture Lite
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

Ok...

So everyone whines about every item they overpaid for... Or didn't buy...

Stop

What about all those who have pathfinder armor? Or bought bodkin? Or all those 180-200k drag discs.? Etc etc

There's many many items that OTM "ruined"... But that's just the game...

Before the patch evryone whined for better items...

You got them...

Should have thought what it would mean...

Be it a better broom... Better classless armor... Cooler bracelets..

Just quit whining...
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71