Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

140 Skeleton King Charms ?

I kind of been noticing the + 10 drop charms from 140 seems to spin around the not so useful skills. Based on forum and taranis drops, they are:

Enduring guard
Lure of magic
Play dead
Calm
Defensive spikes
Warcry

Has anyone from any worlds gotten charms that are actually more useful - Lure of fire, pummel, nature touch, rapid shot, sneaky attack etc???
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis

Re: 140 Skeleton King Charms ?

Obviously OTM is attempting to allow you to use these skills since they know you only have 1 point in them. (except fire ward so far it seems)

They are basically trying to give you a one-point wonder spell or making the spell actually useful if you put in 30 of your own points.

To me this is a cheap way to fix a problem, the skills should just be rebalanced imo.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Obviously OTM is attempting to allow you to use these skills since they know you only have 1 point in them. (except fire ward so far it seems)

They are basically trying to give you a one-point wonder spell or making the spell actually useful if you put in 30 of your own points.

To me this is a cheap way to fix a problem, the skills should just be rebalanced imo.
Marko , starting your post with the word obviously just shows how ignorant you really are.

I'm guessing it's just a random item make up just like the random Aggy item make ups, otm should seriously consider the usefulness of skills when they introduce items into the loot tables.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Everybody has an opinion on the usefulness of skills, and unfortunately opinions cannot be collectively gathered as fact.

I'm pretty sure every skill is included in this loot table, and that's the way it should be. If you don't like a skill, post in feedback how it should be improved. If all skills are not included into a loot table, its a biased table.

Everybody has an opinion on the usefulness of skills, and unfortunately opinions cannot be collectively gathered as fact.

I'm pretty sure every skill is included in this loot table, and that's the way it should be. If you don't like a skill, post in feedback how it should be improved. If all skills are not included into a loot table, its a biased table.
It can't be a coincidence of all the charm drops, people have been getting similar ones. There are over 30 skills to choose from and yet we have been getting the same set of skills across all worlds.

Plus the OTM Design team can only make a limited number of charms. They probably made 10 rather than 30+. And they chose enduring guard, warcry for warriors, defensive spikes for rangers, etc.

If they actually made over 30 charms, then their random loot generator is broken.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Marko , starting your post with the word obviously just shows how ignorant you really are.

I'm guessing it's just a random item make up just like the random Aggy item make ups, otm should seriously consider the usefulness of skills when they introduce items into the loot tables.
Can't believe you, of all people, are calling someone ignorant. Not sure what everyone else thinks and I'm sure some people even think I am, but you must be one of the biggest arse holes on these forums. But I'll leave that for now as I don't wanna take this off-topic.

I don't see how it can be random items if no one really has a good skill drop yet. Also Aggy bracelets arn't completely random. These Charms seem to be similar to aggy bracelets.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy