Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New quest - rangers able to solo

Well I didn't wanna get involved i this topic but here i am!

Once again, rangers are not even close to being OP! We might be able to occasionaly solo some bosses, but every class has something someone else doesn't...
Every class could solo bosses. U guys just cry all the time because u cant do it as easy as rangers. We don't cry because we can't lvl as easy as warriors! So like hippomaniac said...

Either join us or stop crying!!
Sorry but, with non interuptable light heal, twice casting bolas before running out, steady aim, rapid shot and your camo spell to miss all the mobs = well OP.
Well lemme tell u something...

Druids heal in interruptable, bolas is a skill that without it, it would be in possible to lvl... Steady aim is same as poison wep, (since we're dps its something that adds dmg, warriors need armour, they have protective stance). Rapid shot lasts 20 sec and just makes u shoot a lil faster and be my guest if u wanna waste 30 skill points on conceal!!!
I have a ranger pre update at level 70 he used no bolas.
I am now making another one and I can guarantee it will be easy as pie to level to over 100 in a couple of days with no bolas.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Oh ffs.....who is easiest to level???
too many variables and I bet that most people here have not tried to level noob, unequipped, solo players of all classes from the beach to 100.

Most of us who level multiple chars pass down our lux gear, buddy level, dual device, lix, buy sigils, etc making such comparisons very difficult and assertions of one being easier than another rather sketchy. Not to mention that each class changes with each patch/update, so assertions based on an update 2 rogue may be different than now.

I mean, right now, my most recent druid was a snap to get to 80, but she was born with lux and items and rings on, I had almost all pages and books and covers for her right off the bat, I dual device, and she spent all her time getting cloaked by my lvl 130 mage. All she had to do was walk thru lirs and everything died. Should I assert that druids are the easiest class to level (lmao)??
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

To put the post back on target I simply think that chilling grasp should be slighhtly longer ranged, he still shouldnt be able to shoot you across a kelpie pond but long enoughto get some of the ranged attackers. I have seen rangers, tanks, druids, and mages, and some extreme rogues solo bosses but I am fine as a level 105 rogue to bring friends to a boss. Bosses arent ment to be soloed unless they are place holders. I cant even solo enteron yet but thats ok, its part of the class and you can either have a whole lot of damage or a whole lot of health.
7943 levels from 8093
Redishwolf

Bolas Then Rapid Shot, My Rapid Is At 15, So Being Within Ramge To Bolas The Mob Usually Gets To Me. First Doing Eneteron I Died 4 Times For Underestimating 4xs And Overestimating Bolas, On The New Armor Mobs It Misses 1/2-2/3 Times On Enteron. Then I Tried Soloieng Thossos With Bolas And I DID GET HIT So Make A Ranger And Go Test Your Own Thoughts. Mages Get Buffed And Now Ya'll Need To Whine About Something Else. Y'all Get Buffed And Now Y'all Want Us Nerfed? :?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-

Arawn
Rranger52 200+

I have a ranger pre update at level 70 he used no bolas.
I am now making another one and I can guarantee it will be easy as pie to level to over 100 in a couple of days with no bolas.
Exactly my point... Everyone just stop arguing wit this guy, he doesn't have high lvl experience so hes taking all his info from being lvl 70. That's y he thinks everything for ranger is easy!!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Who cares if it is easy or not, it shouldn't be possible. The freeze should be longer range.
I honestly could care less if it is longer range or not I usually get a warrior friend to help me
Jw doesn't he spam freeze a lot? If so might want to think about if they increase it's range they probably should have a longer cooldown on it
Name: jayj
Lvl: 136+
Class: ranger
World:Rhiannon
Oldie player

Oh ffs.....who is easiest to level???
too many variables and I bet that most people here have not tried to level noob, unequipped, solo players of all classes from the beach to 100.

Most of us who level multiple chars pass down our lux gear, buddy level, dual device, lix, buy sigils, etc making such comparisons very difficult and assertions of one being easier than another rather sketchy. Not to mention that each class changes with each patch/update, so assertions based on an update 2 rogue may be different than now.

I mean, right now, my most recent druid was a snap to get to 80, but she was born with lux and items and rings on, I had almost all pages and books and covers for her right off the bat, I dual device, and she spent all her time getting cloaked by my lvl 130 mage. All she had to do was walk thru lirs and everything died. Should I assert that druids are the easiest class to level (lmao)??
Well said, Keri.
Awen1: 220, Ranger
BladeZ: 220, Rogue
Dmg: 200, Mage
Server: Morrigan
Avalon

I've done some research specifically for this post; here is what I came up with. IT'S FREAKING HARD! I completely understand your anger towards this, but it seriously is near impossible to do. I have 1,200 health and after about 5 attempts at this I simply couldn't do it. It wasn't my fault I failed, I kept my distance, I bolased as soon as possible, I equipped full frozen, heck, I even called a level 151 mage (Marshill) and a 125 druid. Even with Marsh and the druid there we ended up with two deaths. I also came across one of my buddies, a lvl 152 ranger, trying to solo Lazarath; it only took one missed bolas for him to die.
Awen1: 220, Ranger
BladeZ: 220, Rogue
Dmg: 200, Mage
Server: Morrigan
Avalon