Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Conacht shattered weapon and crookback shattered weapon

HI!
Ive been having this question ALOT lately and I'm sure some others may too but what is a conacht shattered weapon? and a crookback shattered weapon... I'm sure there are many other "shattered weapons" but they seem pretty rare to me. the conacht one is obtained from a conacht shadow blade located at the ribbonsword and fencer spawns and the crookback one is where the thumpers are. the crookback shattered weapon is obtained from the crookback smiter which is a goblin with a crown and a green sceptre. attacking with a melee-style attack. the shadow blade is a rogue-type and has a blue dagger.
Have any clue? please tell me if so.
most of the people I've asked have said it may relate to the upcoming dragon armour.

Wait what...? I'M BATMAN?? ^^^^

MrN1ceGuy-(Warrior)Level 100+

Re: Conacht shattered weapon and crookback shattered weapon

Dont sell to shop
better to collet them,i think they can be removed from game or maybe they will be for drag wep or armour quest.
i have 2 shatterd otherworld weapns(its pieaces0 that drop rare black eyes in ow also i have 1 bloodgroves shattered wep that drops from bloodgrove mauler
(bloodgrove guy with red cudgel)i sell twissted :twisted: ow daggger fro 30k(it do 40dmg 2940 attack speed and it add 31 dex)
BERSERKERS ARE BEST