Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Want brooms back or not?(personal opinion)

No, I don't want to see brooms. I don't have one (incase someone says I am being greedy).

Brooms were for last year's event. This year, I want to see something else. And no OTM, you dont have to jeep making speed bonus stuff for events ;)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I've been thinking on this and i honestly dont know what they would make as a 'vehicle' if they didnt make brooms for halloween any one got any ideas of other 'vehicles' because im just blank
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Unless otm is going to increase movement bonus speed to over 100% im not sure where future event mounts are going to end up...i wouldnt mind seeing a broom, but one that is significantly different and gives other useful stats besides adding another extra 10% to speed once more
Lost - 182 Warrior - Taranis

I say yes. In my opinion the reason everyone wants the doom broom is because its the best novelty weapon in game. It gives a 50 or 55 speed bonus and gives 55 crushing damage i think. Otm could make this broom 75% bonus and 30 poison damage. I think this one should be poison since the others have been heat and cold damage. The broom could have multi colors like the carpets and everyone could have green poison dripping from the end with the straw or whatever u wana call it. Also it could make your enemy's flash green and off when u hit them as a affect (btw i dont mean to make it DoT).

Sort of a 50/50topic I think.For some people that have one and were thinking of selling it with them coming back the ammount they could sell for would reduce alot but for some people that dont have one it would be nice to go riding around in one and for others like myself I would like to see another thing but not quite sure what that would be but I say dont bring them back but again my oppinon.
World Rhiannon
Falconx,Ranger,116,RaptureEve

NOO of course not!, dont bring brooms back, that would suck! admin try to make new things instead of copying. i got a broom and i paid alot for it! i know tht theres alot of peoeple with brooms atm and the game would be fked up for them if u brough them back. once again please dont bring back brooms try to figure out something special. btw it was a bad decision to make green darkflame armor.

please look at my pm i sended to you, thanks ;)
Kiztalas-Ranger-lvl143+-Mabon-Haven<3~~~