Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mage infinite energy

At a boss fight (or leveling) all you for infinite energy is a Druid and Sacrifice, a Druid can abundance you and heal while you use sacrifice for your ( and your groups) energy, and the Druid replaces it with a heal, and since the Druids heal ratio to energy is greater than the ratio of health to energy you will have an infinite supply of energy while you're sacrificing and being healed.

Robert.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Mage infinite energy

At a boss fight (or leveling) all you for infinite energy is a Druid and Sacrifice, a Druid can abundance you and heal while you use sacrifice for your ( and your groups) energy, and the Druid replaces it with a heal, and since the Druids heal ratio to energy is greater than the ratio of health to energy you will have an infinite supply of energy while you're sacrificing and being healed.

Robert.
I never thought of this. Tell me, how does the Druid know when to cast on you and when do you as the Mage know when to cast sacrifice and on who?

Re: Mage infinite energy

Robert.
I never thought of this. Tell me, how does the Druid know when to cast on you and when do you as the Mage know when to cast sacrifice and on who?
Obvious response: You have a keyboard and eyes don't you?
Detailed response: Group heal would heal the mage and The sacrifice is mainly for the mages personal use and other caster types. How hard is it to say something like 'I need energy'?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”