Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Skill hard cap increase from 50

I don't see anything about maxing stats do you? I'd just like the extra 60 points to put into lures that don't help me when solo like: assassin, soldiers, and giants. Even 20 in each would be great.
im generaly speaking of firebolt and ice shards. You mentioned maxed hits so yeah, When you said clan fights, I was thinking firebolt and shards. What's a clan fight? Ksing? Free for alls?
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

So wait you hit lvl 240? Or do you mean after stacking rings you can finally get it to 50/50.
I am sorry to say but with most people not even 150 yet there is no point in raising a skill limit as we all got roughly 90 more lvls to gain before that.

I've decided if I ever get a chance to vote on biggest poster pain in the arse , I'm voting for this guy, then maybe myself then that mdmarco guy.
Thanks for the honorable mention :)

And I agree with your top 3 :).
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

So wait you hit lvl 240? Or do you mean after stacking rings you can finally get it to 50/50.
I am sorry to say but with most people not even 150 yet there is no point in raising a skill limit as we all got roughly 90 more lvls to gain before that.

I've decided if I ever get a chance to vote on biggest poster pain in the arse , I'm voting for this guy, then maybe myself then that mdmarco guy.
Phew!
I'm not a "pain in the arse" poster.
Are you sure Teaweasel isn't in the top 3?

Are you sure Teaweasel isn't in the top 3?
He's been down graded, only top 10 now :D :D :D
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Back on topic, I have same thing I've maxed my natures touch skill at 50/35 focus is only thing that increases my heal now. Be good if cap was raised, make that 2k heal possible :D
Elite

Back on topic, I have same thing I've maxed my natures touch skill at 50/35 focus is only thing that increases my heal now. Be good if cap was raised, make that 2k heal possible :D
GIVE US MORE!!!!!!!
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

NECRO POST
But, I had to do it. There is a hard cap at 50 points, meaning you cannot use any amount of gear to go any higher than 50 points in any given skill?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]