Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Possible entrance to new caverns area?

I'm just hoping that any new content isnt just geared for the "senior players". I want to see the noobs taken care of too. Its the new noobs that eventually become the seasoned players, but only if they stick around.
Stinkypants of Taranis
The fallen star clan, www.thefallenstarclan.blogspot.com

A knight is sworn to valor His heart knows only virtue His blade defends the helpless His might upholds the weak His word speaks only truth His wrath undoes the wicked.

I'm just hoping that any new content isnt just geared for the "senior players". I want to see the noobs taken care of too. Its the new noobs that eventually become the seasoned players, but only if they stick around.
Caverns is meant to be all lvls :D
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

We'll see :)

I don't mean to jinx the new area, but the problem I've encountered as a newb (how do you say that when you're still a newb...) is not finding mobs of the appropriate level, but finding Enough mobs of the appropriate level. Leveling on red eyes since L78 (now @ 83...), I realized there's not a lot of mobs for more than a few players at a time.
World: Rhiannon

We'll see :)

I don't mean to jinx the new area, but the problem I've encountered as a newb (how do you say that when you're still a newb...) is not finding mobs of the appropriate level, but finding Enough mobs of the appropriate level. Leveling on red eyes since L78 (now @ 83...), I realized there's not a lot of mobs for more than a few players at a time.
This issue is not limited to low to mid levels but is a major issue for all levels , I think from what has been posted by admin that the cavern area should give us all more leveling options and more mobs to keeeel.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

The new area goal is to give more choices for players, because as you said it can become boring to lvl on eyes for 20 lvl ...
This place in shalemont was made in order to create a new area and to have an entrance.
There are also many places in ow to create entrances but i wonder where in lir's the entrance will be
Herne

Hellfighter
Mage
Lvl 125+
Infection

Sorry for any mistakes i could make ... I'm french !

http://abo.io/xoqzwa