Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid wepons are unfair, see

All i've never understand is why a rogue frozen dagger gives 65 damage and 1900 speed (not sure but its close)
And a druid frozen totem gives 60 damage and 3300 speed
The totem has a 3% chance of a bane and the rogue one im not sure but also something like 3%

I don't see how this is fair!
I am not a dps druid but still! A rogue wep is better in all visions...
Anyone explain me why they made this unfair?
All classes should have a balance between these 2 things so all classes should get a frozen wep with a 60 dmg and 2000 speed
Or this:
A rogue 60dmg 2000speed
A warrior 100 dmg 3800speed
This way it would be more fair and also more realistic cause warriors are slow heavy hitters

But that isn't the problem the problem is that ALL druid weps are underpowered against rogue/warrior/ranger weps

(do u also think about it this way? Is it the same for mages?)

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

Re: Druid wepons are unfair, see

its because druids are casters, if all classes had weapons that worked out equal then there would be no point in having different classes

that my opinion
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

yes but if you increased druid hit speed or increased their damage they would become like rogues or warriors minus armour plus caster abilities, wich doesnt seem right to me...

we need the weasle to give an opinion here :)
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

How does a druid have medium dmg? Max Vines, Storm, Lightning, add the rings, add a nice dmg offhand, you get a NICE amount of dmg, higher then the average Warrior even.

Every class should get a weapon with 60 dmg and 2000 speed?! Oh come on... I'm so speechless I cant even begin to list the amount of things speaking against this lol.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Every class should get a weapon with 60 dmg and 2000 speed?! Oh come on... I'm so speechless I cant even begin to list the amount of things speaking against this lol.
This was just and example..
How does a druid have medium dmg? Max Vines, Storm, Lightning, add the rings, add a nice dmg offhand, you get a NICE amount of dmg, higher then the average Warrior even.
I was talking about weps

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

im not too good with words, but heres what i think kassoe meant:

The frozen wep for rogue is apt for them since what they care about is damage and speed. frozen rogue weapons are perfect in both category. They would hit more frequent procs because of the speed as well.
Frozen druid weapons, however, add "ok" damage and slow speed (not really what druids care about). Because of the sloooow hits, proc chances arent reasonable either. In conclusion, frozen druid weapons are useless to druids unless they sacrifice important skills and sigils to attain the dps druid build.

There, i tried. Like i said..im not too good with words.

Cheers,!

Can rogues heal? No.
Can rouges auto 800 repeatedly on bosses, and probably be able to bane 10 times more than one druid? Yes...
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.