Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A question about stonevale bosses (fragment droppers)

I think it would be great if only people who haven't completed the warden quests or the Evil in Stonevale quest could have a go at Fellfire or some other Stonevale boss. Then again, for people that just want to the kill the bosses for money (NOT me :D ) would get mad. What's the reward for the Evil in Stonevale quest anyway? I hope it's good. :mrgreen:

If it's like 50k in cash, I'd be like:
2k and 84,600 exp at lvl 43..
Oh... ( ._.)
And HOW DID YOU COMPLETE THE QUEST AT LVL 43?!
So by the time any normal person completes it, 0 xp.

Hah, that's probably true.

I think it would be great if only people who haven't completed the warden quests or the Evil in Stonevale quest could have a go at Fellfire or some other Stonevale boss. Then again, for people that just want to the kill the bosses for money (NOT me :D ) would get mad. What's the reward for the Evil in Stonevale quest anyway? I hope it's good. :mrgreen:

If it's like 50k in cash, I'd be like:
2k and 84,600 exp at lvl 43..
Oh... ( ._.)
And HOW DID YOU COMPLETE THE QUEST AT LVL 43?!
So by the time any normal person completes it, 0 xp.

Hah, that's probably true.
:twisted: was a Druid, got in in exchange fer drops
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

The warrior that tanked was level 108. Starspell was the mob I was bossing. He hit over 1k on the warrior... How in the hell are lower levels going to take him to be honest?

As for any haters, I am running a clan and they need the drops. On the other hand though Danu has 1 top clan that hoards everything. Prime... So not many outside of Prime get fragments, remnants and tablets. Unbreakable does, Venom does too, Elite also. I am the chieftain of Venom.

I am looking out for my server though, I have no use to earn money... I can buy it whenever xD

Buff him fuzz Nature shields does wonder against star and spire, a lvl 108 tank should be easy kill all thoses bosses with you healing , and a few ppl for damage. Ot really hard to kill. And check the stats for magic resist on his armor.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Yes not impressive at all to finish the quest only when you are level 98. lol
Thanks for making me feel better, Smelly :cry:

The thing that annoyed me with that quest is that I had killed all of the components, several times, well before I actually completed the quest. I swear, waiting for Fellfire was like waiting for Godot.

I'm going through the same thing now with "The Test"... Killed Woodcrown, 20 mins later killed Swamplord... turned in the quest and he asks me to kill Woodcrown :roll:

I love the Defector and Faeryland quests because you can kill in any order, but understand and accept that the quest structures are completely different.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

If it makes you feel better, one of my clan members only started the shalemont defector quest when she was level 131. Most of us complete the evil in sv quest before we were level 90 because we were actively scouting and killing those bosses for the quest for the frag drops. In those days, these bosses wre hard to kill not like now when two high levels in a group can solo almost all sv bosses resulting in these bossess being less available for lower levels. I think thats the reason why you ae finding it so difficult to find Fellfire now. I could have soloed it when you were not around. :lol:
Yes not impressive at all to finish the quest only when you are level 98. lol
Thanks for making me feel better, Smelly :cry:

The thing that annoyed me with that quest is that I had killed all of the components, several times, well before I actually completed the quest. I swear, waiting for Fellfire was like waiting for Godot.

I'm going through the same thing now with "The Test"... Killed Woodcrown, 20 mins later killed Swamplord... turned in the quest and he asks me to kill Woodcrown :roll:

I love the Defector and Faeryland quests because you can kill in any order, but understand and accept that the quest structures are completely different.

If it makes you feel better, one of my clan members only started the shalemont defector quest when she was level 131. Most of us complete the evil in sv quest before we were level 90 because we were actively scouting and killing those bosses for the quest for the frag drops. In those days, these bosses wre hard to kill not like now when two high levels in a group can solo almost all sv bosses resulting in these bossess being less available for lower levels. I think thats the reason why you ae finding it so difficult to find Fellfire now. I could have soloed it when you were not around. :lol:
lol. Thanks. Tell her good luck. Ya, I finished the Defector quest at lvl 100.

The other aspect that you've hinted at in your post is that there was no where else to go before Update 3. Once the Otherworld hit, there were routinely only 4 people or less in Stonevale.

This is why I had killed the components several times. We routinely took out Spire, Fall et al., as Pre-Update everyone was in Stone. Then I started fighting in OW and only went to Stone occasionally. I probably missed 30 Spire spawns while I wasn't there.

I seriously don't know why I always missed Fellfire. Bad timing on my in-game time, perhaps, but I waited a month before seeing that x on my compass.

Now... if I can just get 4 Pristine wolf pelts to get those boots I will be a happy man.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Thank you Confuzzled, these are my sentiments exactly. I do not get the reasoning behind peoples argument that a level 50 quest is harder than killing Aggroth. I just don't see why people treat Dtagon discs like it is end game. I would love to be able to kill falgren with a appropriate level based and people who need for quest. It is the small things like this that make people quit.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh