Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Announcements

I was thinking of making a topic about the upcoming updates. I hope to help you guys with this. so you will not have to spit out all of the topics for the scattered info about upcoming updates.

Update 2.

What we know so far:

Date:
The actual release date will depend on how long Apple take to approve it, probably will be out just after your school start date :shock:
Maps:
Shalemont Ravine is a war zone with an invading army that you have to help fight off, so that is mainly soldiers and has a military theme. Stonevale is a much more mythology/fantasy zone with a nature theme and non human enemies.
Items:
-Spears.
-off hand swords.
-druid staff dmg increased.
-
we are also adding loads of different types of potions and things you can collect from the ground that give various effects, like mushrooms you can pick and eat.
-
Also in the next update there are also quivers which give infinite arrows and better more damaging arrows that drop from enemies.
Combat:
-In combat regen will be introduced.
-No more afk farming.
- the big chance of failing a skills will be lowered.
-
the enemies you face will have skills and spells at their disposal, and some will be riding the horses, however you won't be able to ride the horse just yet - you can fight and kill it though
Clan:
There are web based leaderboards that you can access through the game or via web browser, right now the ranking is based on levels and number of members but I would like to put in some other ways to rank the clans - if you have any suggestions please post and we can look at adding them, we can add this kind of stuff more easily because it's web based and doesn't need the delay of going through Apple testing.
Animation:
-Shooting projectiles ,
-off hands are properly animated.

Other:
- The normal chat will have a color again.
-Option to turn on/off shout in the options menu
-as well as sfx and music sliders.
-
Auto attack can now be turned on and off in the options page in the update which I hope will solve this issue for casters who don't want to get into melee range.
Fixed:
- Off map bug at Beach Laystone

Do you know any info? Please share this with us by posting this.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Re: Announcements

Druid staff damage will be increased.
In combat regen will be introduced.
Option to turn on/off shout in the options menu-as well as sfx and music sliders.

There has been so much talk about pvp that I can't remember if the admins said yay or nay for it, but I imagine if it is not in this update we can look forward to it in future updates.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Ranger Upgrade
From Admin: Also in the next update there are also quivers which give infinite arrows and better more damaging arrows that drop from enemies.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Re: Update
by admin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm
This update will pave the way nicely for mounts and pvp in the future, the enemies you face will have skills and spells at their disposal, and some will be riding the horses, however you won't be able to ride the horse just yet - you can fight and kill it though

Auto attack can now be turned on and off in the options page in the update which I hope will solve this issue for casters who don't want to get into melee range.
Also we can put in some inactivity timeouts to stop people leaving their characters logged in for hours.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5