Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CLOSED

CthulhuDwarf you just fill up Danu forums will your worthless posts about something that supposly happened awhile ago, how about you stop harassing Guffy and just forget about it.
I'm harassing?
That was just... just.. so stupid.. I just can't even clearly make a responce to that with logic.. i just can't. Go die.
PlsKThnxBai.

Also, i'm done here. I'm done with all this BS from everyone. Account's gone, and my stuff is going to LawsDog222 because he was the nicest person in the game.
PEACEEEE.
*Live long and prosper everyone*
Alright.. Sorta felt a little sorry for ya with that sad ass sob story, but..

You claim to be bullied and say unfathomable like that!???? Shut your ass and gtfo. Immature little kid.

Also.. 'PlsKThnxBai' does not make you look cool, it makes you look like a *** idiot.

And let me get this straight... You're accusing a level 130+ Rogue, of stealing SILVERLEAF armour?? Am I correct in saying that?? If so that's ridiculous.
Wait, I'm confused. Why does the first post just say CLOSED and then all this comes from that?
No i removed it to stop the drama but it didnt workk hahaha
........ S after all that baby talk you go ahead and remove the comment.. This is such a big waste of my time, and I can't believe how sad some people can be, to go throug all these lengths to try and put another player down.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Guffy reminds me of SmellyUnder and the maker of the post is like bandit who cries for attention.

Comon people i hate to see people get pist off at each other plz just block each other or just drop ur issues plz this game nor forums doesnt need all this fighting thnx
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Hated Neighbor!

Guffy reminds me of SmellyUnder and the maker of the post is like bandit who cries for attention.
Do you really wanna bring this back even though it just ended?
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

Thank you <3 !!
CthulhuDwarf, Druid, 59, Danu.

It didn't end. It was the first post on general discussion, so it wasn't ended.