Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bind on equip rings- not cool.

Hello,

First of all, i love all the new rings- i think its a great idea and was implemented well.

But why did they have to be bind on equip? When a player gets a better ring, the old ring has to sit and rot in the bank. you cant even sell it for good gold from other players. I have several rings that i would love to be able to hand over to my fellow clannies or use on my alts but cant bc the rings are bound to that specific charictor. So what good are the rings when your slots are all filled up with better ones? seems like a waste.

I really dont understand the point of bind on equip. I think that element is a fail and really would like to see it removed.

Sincerely,

Lady Rosethorn of Rhiannon
Scribe to Rapture Eve
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

Re: Bind on equip rings- not cool.

+1, There really doesnt even need to be discussion about this. The bind on equip rings DO NOT WORK for this game... AT ALL.. This needs to be changed!

I hate bind on equip anyways.. Why not just take it out of the game completely... It's stupid and useless and just annoys everyone... It's a negative and there is nothing positive about it.

Maybe in ten years when the game is completely smoothed out you might think about this .. But for now Bind on equip anything is just plain annoying and stupid.

Hey there thanks for the feedback.

The BoE is there so we can drop a lot more without the game becoming overloaded with 1000's of spare things that nobody wants.

We can remove the BoE but would have to reduce the drop rate so I am kinda on the fence about this with drops.

Would be great to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

The BoE is there so we can drop a lot more without the game becoming overloaded with 1000's of spare things that nobody wants.

We can remove the BoE but would have to reduce the drop rate so I am kinda on the fence about this with drops.

Thanks!
This makes more sense now, however I have never even gotten one from a drop.

I vote to decrease rate and take away the BoE

Thanks!
Keep Royal Rings bind on equip. Keep drop rate the same.

Grand Rings and Fable Rings should be tradeable so people who have them can "upgrade" to Royal and pass them on.

Crystal/Glass/Antique/Ancient are drops from ordinary mobs, anyone can get them, should be Bind on Equip as it currently is.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Thanks!
Keep Royal Rings bind on equip. Keep drop rate the same.

Grand Rings and Fable Rings should be tradeable so people who have them can "upgrade" to Royal and pass them on.

Crystal/Glass/Antique/Ancient are drops from ordinary mobs, anyone can get them, should be Bind on Equip as it currently is.
I don't like keeping the royal rings BoE. It's not the right time in the game to implement BoE.. Everyone needs to be able to trade almost all items because the economy is set in stone yet. Once the economy is in better condition you might implement this idea... But it shouldn't be until years later.

Hello,

Thank you admin for your reply to this post.

I understand your point, but i still believe that BoE is doing more harm than good. I do not think there is anything wrong with the current ring drop rate, and rings are anything but items that no one wants. But even if you had to reduce the amount of rings that dropped, It would be better than having rings that are just sitting around in the bank gaining dust.

Again, thank you for your reply and explanation.

Sincerely,

Lady Rosethorn of Rhiannon
Scribe to Rapture Eve
Rhiannon Mage lvl 200+

-Clan Member of InnerCircle.
-Past Guardian of RaptureEve, Dead but never forgotten.

Keep the drop rate as it is. Get rid of Bind. I really think it is the wrong solution. I don't like the idea of every level 20 toon with 4 glass rings. Instead of a bind on I would make all rings have a level requirement. the drop rate would stay the same and all the extra glass rings will just get vendored for a gold.

I would actually prefer it if I could turn in rings and have there magic converted into something else.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."