Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How did the patch effect bindings and covers?

I noticed the patch notes said it made otherworld bosses have a hard and easy version and drop 8 items a piece. Does anyone know if these items include bindings and covers for our new spells?

If it does, I'm both happy and sad; happy because I'll be able to get a binding easier, but sad because i just spent 10k on a cover earlier today ;(.

Thanks
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: How did the patch effect bindings and covers?

But we have made all the quest bosses now drop exactly 8 items each kill, which should be much nicer for people in a group, now everyone will get at least 1 drop.

Thanks!
We have gotten 9 drops from the bosses and the drops haven't been spread out to the group. We have had people get 2 drops and others get none.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Re: How did the patch effect bindings and covers?

But we have made all the quest bosses now drop exactly 8 items each kill, which should be much nicer for people in a group, now everyone will get at least 1 drop.

Thanks!
We have gotten 9 drops from the bosses and the drops haven't been spread out to the group. We have had people get 2 drops and others get none.
Hey can you tell me which world this was on and what boss it was and I'll check it out.

Thanks!