Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Celebration

I feel baited and switched for the 2 for 1 plat sale I was sure was going to be june 16th, celtic heroes birthday, but now they say july.

I made many trades today at prices I wouldn't normally do; planning on the deflation of gold values of plat items (since there will be an influx of plat items) and inflation of the gold price of non plat items (since there will be more gold in circulation, and more people with gold buying things).

That is why you all need to make yourself clear and make some actual plans so we can actually plan for things. People make decisions and we need to know some real facts so we can plan and make wise decisions.

I don't want to get legalistic or anything and want you all to have as much freedom as you want, I just think a little more heads up would be helpful.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Hey very sorry about that, it was my decision, basically I felt it would be cool to roll the anniversary into a big summer event rather than have one day celebration and then nothing for a while.

Also the timing fits nicely into 4th July when lots of people have a holiday which would be a nice time to do the 2 for 1 offer.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Its ok, thanks. Just wanted to let you know us "thinkers" are figuring out how the plat sale will effect sthe economy and and how we can try to maximize gains and minimize losses heh.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

With the plat sale could it go for two days nt just one because in some countries they dont celebrate the 4th of july... And also Could u put a ingame notificationfor when the plat sales are happening so people arent so sceptical
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me