Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DECA: Why is there zero communication from you?

Servers go down, no official communication as to why or for how long. Why is there no interaction at all with your player base? Why should anyone believe that DECA will be any better at running CH than any if the previous owners? Why should anyone invest any real world money in this game without clear, concrete, public communication from DECA?

Re: DECA: Why is there zero communication from you?

Hi guys, new player here, only been playing for a week or two and i was only 2 days in when the hack on epona happened. I was just wondering when all these problems are going to be sorted out? I know the new owners are in a transition phase and i appreciate that but how does DECA expect anyone let alone new players to be on the game when there has been an endless amount of problems in the last week or so? I am really enjoying this game even though on the belenus server (which is where i play) is pretty dead other than the massive clans that rum the show over there lol but the game is really starting to test my patience now as i havent been able to log in all day and these problems seem to be growing instead of declining. I even joined the beta which worked alot better even though i had to start anew because of progress being set back a month for some reason, i didnt even recieve the 400 platinum that was promised on the beta (yes i know it wouldnt have carried over so is a fairly pointless complaint but its the principle of the matter) i also didnt recieve the 100 platinum on my main despite doing what was asked of me. I don't usually make posts like these but i genuinely do have love for this game even though ive only played for a short amount of time (im lvl 95 btw) but nearly every post i have read on this forum that comes from DECA themselves has simply not been true. I really want to continue playing CH but if these problems persist and DECA doesnt stay true to their word i will just simply have to uninstall the app, i only started in the first place because my friend (who used to play years ago and is lvl120) has recently started playing again and recommended this game to me so i gave it a chance and loved it in fact i loved it so much that the first time i played i stayed awake for nearly 48 hours straight just to progress and grind to catch up with my friend so we can play together. DECA please sort this stuff out as its getting out of hand now and you are communicating very little with the people that keep you with a job, i dont really care too much about platinum but am i pretty annoyed that most days i cant even get into the game. If anyone reads this and takes notice just know that this isnt me having a go or ranting this post is born from a passion for gaming and new found love for a new found game. Thank you and kind regards to everyone associated with DECA and the players themselves. (Also its 6.30am for me over in britain right now and i havent been able to log in since around this time yesterday and i know its not a problem on my end lol)

Hi guys, new player here, only been playing for a week or two and i was only 2 days in when the hack on epona happened. I was just wondering when all these problems are going to be sorted out? I know the new owners are in a transition phase and i appreciate that but how does DECA expect anyone let alone new players to be on the game when there has been an endless amount of problems in the last week or so? I am really enjoying this game even though on the belenus server (which is where i play) is pretty dead other than the massive clans that rum the show over there lol but the game is really starting to test my patience now as i havent been able to log in all day and these problems seem to be growing instead of declining. I even joined the beta which worked alot better even though i had to start anew because of progress being set back a month for some reason, i didnt even recieve the 400 platinum that was promised on the beta (yes i know it wouldnt have carried over so is a fairly pointless complaint but its the principle of the matter) i also didnt recieve the 100 platinum on my main despite doing what was asked of me. I don't usually make posts like these but i genuinely do have love for this game even though ive only played for a short amount of time (im lvl 95 btw) but nearly every post i have read on this forum that comes from DECA themselves has simply not been true. I really want to continue playing CH but if these problems persist and DECA doesnt stay true to their word i will just simply have to uninstall the app, i only started in the first place because my friend (who used to play years ago and is lvl120) has recently started playing again and recommended this game to me so i gave it a chance and loved it in fact i loved it so much that the first time i played i stayed awake for nearly 48 hours straight just to progress and grind to catch up with my friend so we can play together. DECA please sort this stuff out as its getting out of hand now and you are communicating very little with the people that keep you with a job, i dont really care too much about platinum but am i pretty annoyed that most days i cant even get into the game. If anyone reads this and takes notice just know that this isnt me having a go or ranting this post is born from a passion for gaming and new found love for a new found game. Thank you and kind regards to everyone associated with DECA and the players themselves. (Also its 6.30am for me over in britain right now and i havent been able to log in since around this time yesterday and i know its not a problem on my end lol)
The issues with the game lately have been pretty annoying, to say the least. The hacks and rollbacks have disgruntled many players, but CH wasn’t always this way. My friend was able to attend the beta testing since he uses android and he filled us in on some of the questions which were answered by DECA. It gave me hope to see they have plans for the future of Celtic heroes, which could restore it to its former glory. The current issues are unfortunate, but I’m sure they are working on combatting the attacks and preventing future ones, and that requires time. It surely did not happen at the ideal time for them either! I’m staying hopeful they will be able to fix it, then move onto the progress of Celtic heroes :)
AllDatJazz, 234 Druid ~ Chieftain of Pegasus ~ Lugh

Servers go down, no official communication as to why or for how long. Why is there no interaction at all with your player base? Why should anyone believe that DECA will be any better at running CH than any if the previous owners? Why should anyone invest any real world money in this game without clear, concrete, public communication from DECA?
All Deca has done throughout these problems lately is give us communication and these problems aren't even because of them and yet the one time there is a little silence, even when its the weekend you are willing to set them up for ridicule and judgement

Wooooow, good on you
Last edited by AzyxPex on Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

Hey, the 100 platinum will be added in one of the updates going on, they stated that in the announcement for beta, just a matter of time, plus the opportunity to test for a game is a reward in itself :)

Should also know that deca isnt at fault for the events happening, they're the ones fixing it so that people can play safely, hooefully uploading to the cloud can do this, its safe to say they have our interests at heart from the beta meeting in epona and the fact their already upgrading
2Lucky
Nuada
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

Yeah i dont blame DECA at all, i was in the tavern when the hacker first appeared lol and i sont even care about the platinum i just want to be able to login and play lmao and please dont get what i said previously twisted, i completely understand the situation that DECA are in at the moment with being in the middle of a change of management amd what not,i have had much fun playing this game recently even though my server of choice is fairly dead. Do we know if the game will be back up today or is it going to be a monday thing? Also i think like others have said DECA should be giving us info updates alot more often instead of saying nothing and leaving people to wonder or complain because it certainly doesnt help the situation and it may leave some people feeling like the devs dont care.

Yeah i dont blame DECA at all, i was in the tavern when the hacker first appeared lol and i sont even care about the platinum i just want to be able to login and play lmao and please dont get what i said previously twisted, i completely understand the situation that DECA are in at the moment with being in the middle of a change of management amd what not,i have had much fun playing this game recently even though my server of choice is fairly dead. Do we know if the game will be back up today or is it going to be a monday thing? Also i think like others have said DECA should be giving us info updates alot more often instead of saying nothing and leaving people to wonder or complain because it certainly doesnt help the situation and it may leave some people feeling like the devs dont care.
I get what you mean, but deca has been really communicative since this whole ordeal and has updated us when they have had something to update us on, i would rather wait for a proper update on whats happening instead of "we continue to investigate" ect, i was also there at the beta where they answered a lot of our questions and they seem legit in my mind, keep an open mind people and dont forget that they have been working non stop even on weekends to help us get through all this
2Lucky
Nuada
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

...not on a weekend when fishing or taking their family out on a picnic...
You obviously don't live in Iowa where Mother Nature still thinks it should be below-freezing winter 😁

On topic - I'm fairly patient, but find it so odd that many days, including today, I could log on just fine in the morning. Take a break and try to log on a few hours later in early afternoon and servers down again.

If it's planned maintenance, then there should be communication. I have to assume it's still ongoing hacks or instability; in other words, unplanned downtime.