Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Discussion

What do you think would make Celtic heroes fun again? When I used to play 2011 to about 2014/2015 there used to be so much fun like buying og charms/mounts, enjoying events and completing decent hat quests, man there even was weapon events, and event bounties and even mobs but now it's just boring and repetitive.... So I'd like to hear what ideas y'all got for Celtic Heroes and maybe deca might take some notes :).

Re: Discussion

Developer support….Virtual Realms pretty much destroyed all momentum this game had…terrible company…

Hopefully DECA decides to actually update the game. It’d take some impressive marketing and updates to make it catch again though.

I think they should add more activities that the Celts done in there free time. Like what? Idk but I have done research and they used to do horseracing and chariot racing. Maybe there could be rewards for if you win. This would help the economy in a more fun way. Celts also enjoyed playing boardgames, maybe a function in the taven that lets you do this??? Idk lol just some research I done into Celtic history. More events would be great. I started in 2020 so I never saw these, only hat quest ones, double xp and plat, decreased BT spawn and legacy event. They are the only event I've seen in my time playing so more would be great.
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

I think the game lost momentum. Also, I have played since 13 I’m now 23 going onto 24 and I also feel like it doesn’t hit the same due to growing up as well. This game was childhood and I still play because I like the game. But it needs some love and life breathed back into it with…. EVENTS! And more…. But events were the reason I was excited to log in on a daily, it kept me active. If they bring back event jewellery shops, event bosses, event chest, more exciting quests not just kill a lvl 30 eye over and over for a damn hat.

They need a platinum shop where we can buy pet supplies e.g dragon eggs, Imp coins, mount tokens etc… it will eliminate ridiculous prices on these items like 5m for an imp coin where I’m from. We need to be able to buy these items and not just gamble gamble gamble until we finally get a piece for progression. By that point you’ve spent hundreds of dollars and don’t even feel happy about getting what you wanted anymore because you’re eating cheese toasties until next pay day.

We need every zone in Celtic heroes maps to be revived with purpose. We need all level mobs (with yellow writing so they cannot attack everyone unless you attack them). Make them quest kills daily so we can fill we have reasoning behind travelling around the now no matter the level.

Increase the platinum packs. E.g 4000 plat to 8000 plat. This game I am happy to spend my money on and support and it will always gather the support by players as long as they have purpose to spend here. But the platinum packs need to be worth while unless they create the stores for pets items etc..

Bring back even wings, exciting things is what we want. Sleds, carpets, bring event bosses back like cloud bosses and stuff, not exactly the same stuff but the idea. Bring these purposes back event event event!!

Being able to craft new gear would be really cool.

Adding in a new Mining/Smithing system similar to fishing could be interesting, and lead towards crafting as well.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

After recent interaction with deca support, i have lost my hope with them. That and the current server status. Had some hope at start but they just blew it. If anything this game will turn out like the rest of their games. Bunch of different things for payin only and everytime you login youll be clustered with offers to buy things. Itll turn into every mobile game ever.

RIP Celtic Heroes.

We can give them more a chance than this though right?? Once they fix the severs they hopefully will start adding new things! Im all for giving Deca a chance even if there other games people say are bad. i personally havent played any of them.
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

some servers are in need of a revival, they’ve got barely any players active, deca if ur seeing this, we need server merges now for the players who are losing hope and leaving, lugh cant die, every other dying server cant, having higher prices (AH) is better than having no one to play with