Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Disgusted and heartbroken

I am a gay individual and I am proud to be one it’s difficult being gay in real life constantly getting homophobic slurs so I like to play games and hope this is my safe space but I’ve just been called a gay and a *** which breaks my heart and when other lgbtq people see stuff like this it also hearts them it’s 2022 and something needs to be done . This is online bullying harassment and I’m truly heartbroken i do not now what to do know. :(
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: Disgusted and heartbroken

I understand your point of view, but the best thing you can do is block them and move on. You will never control how someone types to you online, but you have systems in place to remove them from you. I’d suggest not taking these comments to heart on any games, block them, and carry on with your real in-game friends who will happily play alongside you.

All the best. :)

I am a gay individual and I am proud to be one it’s difficult being gay in real life constantly getting homophobic slurs so I like to play games and hope this is my safe space but I’ve just been called a gay and a *** which breaks my heart and when other lgbtq people see stuff like this it also hearts them it’s 2022 and something needs to be done . This is online bullying harassment and I’m truly heartbroken i do not now what to do know. :(
I agree with Kuda, although it is infuriating tonsee this, especially in this game, there are may mindsets due to playerbase and unfortunately this exists, the best thing you can do is report and blick, dont resoond, they are looking for a reaction so dont give them what they want
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

Keep in mind most ppl in this game are kids who will say immature crap. Don’t take trolls comments personally.
They say that stuff, then you post this, and it’s exactly what they wanted…a rise…, and they laugh even more. Best you can do is ignore and block.