Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New owner servers down

What the hell happened? New owner sinds a week, and the game explodes. Result 2 days offline? How can this happen? I know hackers are always trying to get access to steal personal data, but this totally sucks. Also I believe you have to inform all players, personally.
I wonder, because this game is almost dead, why hackers even hack 00. Weird.
A day not laughed is a day not lived.....

Re: New owner servers down

What the hell happened? New owner sinds a week, and the game explodes. Result 2 days offline? How can this happen? I know hackers are always trying to get access to steal personal data, but this totally sucks. Also I believe you have to inform all players, personally.
This guy isn’t no regular hacker

I think they need to communicate with us more, they are kinda leaving us in the dark about this whole thing and it’s really starting to annoy me. The games been down for two days now and there is no eta of when it’s going to be back on? Seriously DECA. I had a bad feeling about them.
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

I think they need to communicate with us more, they are kinda leaving us in the dark about this whole thing and it’s really starting to annoy me. The games been down for two days now and there is no eta of when it’s going to be back on? Seriously DECA. I had a bad feeling about them.
They can't tell us things they don't know themselves. They have told us what we need to know, what they don't yet know and are updating us dayly not much else they can do. So we just need to be brave heroes and keep our heads up anyway I'm going to sleep Zzzzzz hehe
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

Acalos is updating daily it looks like, check the announcements page. They won't tell us much about the situation to not fear monger 8in4ry targeted ch because of Deca I'm guessing never had this issue as long as ch stayed underground but it's what happens sometimes a new buy gets targeted in retaliation for something else. Either way ch security should have been updated ages ago but I'm gonna guess judging by the amount of money put into improving the game there wasn't much ever invested in security software either and the games old as dirt. Let them demonstrate with a fair chance what they're planning to make better since this wasn't expected by anyone.

We should take this as an opportunity to do other things and also makes us see how lucky we are to have games such as Celtic heroes. Let's face it what would we rather? The game goes up now then this dude comes along and finishes the job totally making the game harder to fix and maybe impossible to and they steal all our personal info or would we rather we wait a week or so wile deca and VR do there magic and update the security system so it hopefully never happens again, makes sure the game runs ok, recovers lost accounts if possible and finds out more about this guy so they can show
him/her a lesson or find out more about what they accessed during the security breach so we know what's going .
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content