Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Android Phones

I've used a Samsung Galaxy S8 (few generations old now) and it has worked great. Minor graphics lag at max settings, at average settings no lag at bosses. The game tries to compensate graphics lag by reducing the number of players shown at bosses, so the lower your graphics the more players you will see.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I've used a Samsung Galaxy S8 (few generations old now) and it has worked great. Minor graphics lag at max settings, at average settings no lag at bosses. The game tries to compensate graphics lag by reducing the number of players shown at bosses, so the lower your graphics the more players you will see.
Wow! Nothing like being way outnumbered and not knowing it. LOL. Thanks for the info. :)

I highly highly recommend The Google Pixel 4A.
Its been literally so much better (Gaming performance) wise than all of my Moto Gs and Moto Xs. Its like the cheap IPhone. But honestly .. I like it better than the iPhone which I had last. Google pixels are great. So much storage. Its like a mini gaming PC inside the phone. For real. I was shocked at how Celtic heroes looked after years of playing it on a low end device. It looks so good on Max ultra settings.

Which Android phones do you all recommend for CH? Thanks.
galaxy a50 is great from my experience as well as being a cheap deviant of the flagship. used it as a backup, loads up a little slower pre login screen compared to my iPhone, but it can compete just as well if not better once logged in.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas