Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Well boys, at this point...

On the discussion of Celtic Heroes between the wife and I, mind you, we are two rather large fans of the game...
Wife: (VR) At least have the balls to admit that they will not be doing anything further with the game...
Me: Just lie to us, tell us something/anything...
Wife: No, you don't want false hope...
Me: I don't care, I just wanna hear something from them, it could literally be anything, some sort of acknowledgement.
Wife: We should stop playing the game.
Me: The hump on the camel's back (Warhammer) will eventually break and they'll come crawling back to us crying, we're sorry, we'll give you everything you wanted and more...
Wife: Highly unlikely, babe...

Re: Well boys, at this point...

Future content updates may or may not come. If you don’t like playing the game for what it is, don’t keep playing with the hope that anything is gonna change in the near future.

I think its safe to say that VR is probably gonna still be pretty much fully focused on WH:O for at least the next couple months. If you don’t want to wait and see what they have planned for the future, then feel free to leave. You can always come back in another couple momths and see the situation.

I keep up with the WH:O side, and seeing VR do patches/bug fixes on a near-weekly basis is very promising. Once WH:O launches and gets through the initial phase, I think VR could definitely switch back to working on both games, at least from a manpower perspective. However, whether they’ll actually do that or not does remain to be seen.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Well boys, at this point...

Future content updates may or may not come. If you don’t like playing the game for what it is, don’t keep playing with the hope that anything is gonna change in the near future.

I think its safe to say that VR is probably gonna still be pretty much fully focused on WH:O for at least the next couple months. If you don’t want to wait and see what they have planned for the future, then feel free to leave. You can always come back in another couple momths and see the situation.

I keep up with the WH:O side, and seeing VR do patches/bug fixes on a near-weekly basis is very promising. Once WH:O launches and gets through the initial phase, I think VR could definitely switch back to working on both games, at least from a manpower perspective. However, whether they’ll actually do that or not does remain to be seen.
I don't think the problem is the lack of content updates. It's the lack of communication on their end.
Just because they are busy with a new game doesn't justify completely ignoring previous games. They need to acknowledge they have players on this game as well.
It's unprofessional to essentially abandon all communication due to a new game release.