Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: URGENT: petition to merge servers!

I need to find out how to change my name on Celtic heroes because it was conflicted when they merged Android and ios
Contact support@onethumbmobile.com and give them the conflicted username. They will fix it for you.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It'd be simpler to allow people to move their accounts to a different server of their choice, with two limitations and one consideration:

Limitations:
1. It costs some amount of plat to do so
2. It can only be done once per X amount of time (like once per 60 days)

Consideration:
1. Conflicting toon names get a random character appended to the end of them, with hopefully a way to allow the player to do a one-time name change if desired

Conflicting names would not be a problem entirely, I have two characters with the same exact name. If a toon is deleted the name becomes available and If the previously deleted characters ever brought back by a request you will simply have two characters with the same name.
We honestly need a way to transfer our characters to a different server if they just put the time and implemented they can make some serious money off that alone.

Servers being merged is not the solution imo, it would be far too crowded ironically enough in the case of some servers. This game need an update to bring players back, give this game some love @devs.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)