Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bring back arena event

I sense a pattern here, why ask the devs to bring back an event that basically makes the gameplay for 70% of the playerbase so frustrating, my guess is those asking for this event are from epona.
Not everyone, just because "everyone" has the opportunity to get the item does not mean that everyone ignores the problems of that event. Note: if Epona had made a bug, the drops would have been removed as there was in the other event.
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

I sense a pattern here, why ask the devs to bring back an event that basically makes the gameplay for 70% of the playerbase so frustrating, my guess is those asking for this event are from epona.
Not everyone, just because "everyone" has the opportunity to get the item does not mean that everyone ignores the problems of that event. Note: if Epona had made a bug, the drops would have been removed as there was in the other event.
There were streams of complains flooding this forum during that event, majority of the playerbase couldn't enter the arena, few of the ones that managed to enter kept getting killed, only top clans in the game were able to get drops and the devs did not even give a single response during that event, obviously there was alot of bugs almost seemed as if that was the whole point
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

There were streams of complains flooding this forum during that event, majority of the playerbase couldn't enter the arena, few of the ones that managed to enter kept getting killed, only top clans in the game were able to get drops and the devs did not even give a single response during that event, obviously there was alot of bugs almost seemed as if that was the whole point
Was this the reason why arena was glitched for a a week or so earlier this year?

Or was that something else?