Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gender Change

Although I don’t usually post on forums, this is a really frustrating topic. I have noticed many people are looking for this option, the option to change gender. Now, something we really want, would be a good idea to give, and of course, can only be changed with the option of a plat item, from a chest perhaps. All I ask for is the option to change gender in game, and so do many others.
we aren’t ready ..

Re: Gender Change

idk about a lot of people as I have heard this first time but I do know someone on Epona wants to change their mage from male to female because he doesn’t like being a male mage ;)

But since we on stuff like this can we also add class change? would definitely save a lot of time starting new class .. and throw a name change too
Last edited by Hison on Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

idk about a lot of people as I have heard this first time but I do know someone on Epona wants to change their mage from male to female because he doesn’t like being a male mage ;)
If you’re from the band that’s me LOL

Also if you ask around you’ll see that there are many others ;)
we aren’t ready ..

Although I don’t usually post on forums, this is a really frustrating topic. I have noticed many people are looking for this option, the option to change gender. Now, something we really want, would be a good idea to give, and of course, can only be changed with the option of a plat item, from a chest perhaps. All I ask for is the option to change gender in game, and so do many others.

Just create a toon of a gender you like. Lvling is so easy. Theres no need for this thingy.

Just create a toon of a gender you like. Lvling is so easy. Theres no need for this thingy.

Yes yes let’s keep donating to Celtic heroes, more lix, more $$

If you can lvl your toons to 200 and you can play for 3 or more years, creating a new toon is so easy to you.

You can lvl your toon to 200 without spending cash but if you spend cash its so easy.
Ok you don’t need to make a second post repeating yourself, and no thanks I’d like it in my main :lol:
we aren’t ready ..