Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Raid idea

P: bored so figured id write this~

This was a idea i thought of while no bosses where due and i was sitting bored at castle not knowing what to do.

My idea is a area (more specifically, a tower of sort) where you could grind the current raids in the game. It would go in order from weakest to strongest, starting with aggy, than hrung, mord, necro, prot, gele, bt, dino. Either have it be set like that, or in rotations that change weekly/monthly to keep it from going stale. You could even throw legacy bosses in there if you really want to. That being said, once these bosses are killed there is no drop. The people inside the tower can either choose to continue or leave, and the entrance is locked the moment a boss/add has been damaged.

At the end, have a chest that only a player in the most recent lock group can access that gives 1 random loot item from the raids killed (prob better to have a higher chance to drop a lower raids item than say dino)

Give the people inside a timer from the moment they walk in, (id say maybe 2 hours? Thats about the standard time for a reset and thats including time to walk to each individual boss)

Why would we do this? Well.. its a hell of alot better than having people grind dl/edl bosses and it gives a repeatable endgame activity for players to actually log in for. On top of that, its all areas/bosses that vr has already created which means it would require minimal effort to implement this.

Re: Raid idea

Don’t get your hopes up....seems like it’s a struggle just to get a simple summer update to launch with it already being about a month into fall. Just my two cents.
Wow ur still here waiting lol Sometimes u just gotta take a hint, no talk from the team here no explanation I see what's going on with ch now.
Also this sounds like a very cool idea I'd, but I'd rather instead of them being raids make it a easier boss for a small group of friends to get some what equal gear to endgames. Or at least something good to farm with your friends for gear, sell for gold, or equip. The game feels so disconnected cause you n your friends join the biggest Dom clan in ur server and that's it really. No other way to progress, but to do this a lot more needs to happen, Celtic Heroes could be a really great game again if the right things were added, and farmable dungeons is for sure one of them IMO. We need more stuff like this to do! Or else games that do offer this will take all of the players away.

Re: Raid idea

Don’t get your hopes up....seems like it’s a struggle just to get a simple summer update to launch with it already being about a month into fall. Just my two cents.
Wow ur still here waiting lol Sometimes u just gotta take a hint, no talk from the team here no explanation I see what's going on with ch now.
Also this sounds like a very cool idea I'd, but I'd rather instead of them being raids make it a easier boss for a small group of friends to get some what equal gear to endgames. Or at least something good to farm with your friends for gear, sell for gold, or equip. The game feels so disconnected cause you n your friends join the biggest Dom clan in ur server and that's it really. No other way to progress, but to do this a lot more needs to happen, Celtic Heroes could be a really great game again if the right things were added, and farmable dungeons is for sure one of them IMO. We need more stuff like this to do! Or else games that do offer this will take all of the players away.
A cool idea I just thought of as well would be if the game somehow managed to have an option of gear leveling instead of the more so xp grind. So the mobs would be able to lev up with your gear more than your level. It could be an option you can toggle on/off like how Ghost Recon: Breakpoint does it.