Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop rate of items need to be changed

They should add the ancient shields In shamorlot (didn’t spell right I don’t think) it’s not OP anymore, they need to add more useful items for lower levels that actually drop from either regular mobs or bosses for a low levels. Too much items are made only available in shops, need better drops everywhere in my opinion to keep game a little more fresh and less money money money. And Connacht spears aren’t good enough...

Re: Drop rate of items need to be changed

They should add the ancient shields In shamorlot (didn’t spell right I don’t think) it’s not OP anymore, they need to add more useful items for lower levels that actually drop from either regular mobs or bosses for a low levels. Too much items are made only available in shops, need better drops everywhere in my opinion to keep game a little more fresh and less money money money. And Connacht spears aren’t good enough...
I totally agree, there needs to be gear that lower levels can get from drops to give them some decent power. Starting in Shalemont all the way to Carrowmore, and even further. Right now the only good gear, especially for leveling is either some kind of raid boss which will hardly ever drop an item (or multiple items) that a certain class needs. Legacy drops which are even rarer, or event lux that is quite difficult to find. All of the possibilities lead to new players having to buy their gear (unless they are geared by their clan which I may or most likely will not have enough stuff for all their players). It will be impossible for them to compete with other players who have gold saved up or buy plat. I've said this multiple times by now, but with some kind of crafting system, you could easily fix this.
14 bt kills during event and no single helm or any godly thing is that the way VR want to go ,no new events,no new contents and no serious update for 2 years now and all we got is repeated weeks of endgame bosses and no good drops at all ?
Lir server
I really don't understand how this game does drop rates. To me the logic is simple. You make the drop rates based on how many of a certain item players need/want. Everyone needs 1 helm to fill their slot. Everyone needs one neck and one misc, so there should be equal chances for someone to acquire a neck, a misc, or a helm. Now I'm not saying helms should drop as often as jewelry but in a way I am. Since helms can be obtained through quests you don't need as many in the drop table, but if everyone is trying to get a helm it should have a similar drop rate to a misc or neck that everyone else is trying to get.

So there are 3 helms at eg, EDL, Dochgul, and BT. Edl is the basic, dg is better, and BT the best. Similarly, we have bt necks that are basic, and Diothu that are better. (There isn't quite an op neck but thats fine). I think having two items of one tier equal one item of the next tier is a fair way to value them (like dino upgrades). Two BT necks would be about 1 dino and 2 dinos would be our imaginary tier for bt helm. So since everyone wants 1 BT helm (to use), and its two tiers higher than a basic BT neck it should be maybe 4 times rarer. Now the upgrading system seems to be more generous than the drops, so helm could be even 5x rarer or even 10x rarer, but having them dozens and dozens of times rarer is ridiculous, and not even close to any target that would allow a decent amount of people access to the drops.

Using this logic, rings and braces should drop more often considering you need many of them and they don't seem to drop any more frequently than necks when you need 2 or 4 times as many. Also BT miscs should be the most frequent drop considering they are the only eg misc.