Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Does Celtic Hero’s Have a Roadmap?

Just curious from the community so you think CH has a roadmap these days or is it over? I’m thinking one more lockdown in the fall and they are done. Did they not say they were gonna have an update in July and there was nothing? Why is there still 2019 winter chests and we are nearly September 2020? Yes I know this topic will be deleted by the (((communists))) but it’s worth a shot I wanna hear the communities answers I don’t care what Difinitus has to say and I’m not interested in the censorship by VR let us fkn talk!

Re: Does Celtic Hero’s Have a Roadmap?

I believe CH has a roadmap. Or I'd like to believe that there is one with the reveal of a update preview.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=103063&sid=192967c7 ... 007eccc6e0

Although it got delayed, doesn't mean there won't be a update at all. My biggest concern is the lack of communication to the community. There was no information distributed regarding the "July Update" until the final days of the month, leaving us guessing. I personally don't mind delays, but do find it insulting to be kept in the dark and trust in their further development, even though they haven't done anything to earn that trust.

Would be nice if they actually took player feedback into consideration rather than throw it into graveyard sections of the forum as "Feedback and Suggestions". Apologies as this turned into a rant, but I do hope this game grows to something more.

I don’t doubt at all that there will be a future update with a new p2w pet and double plat so they can line their pockets, but as far as new content is concerned they need to be forward and honest with their player base and tell them the future of CH is abysmal. As far as the update being delayed as you mentioned yes they had to do it due to extenuating circumstances and I don’t mind that, but the delay itself I don’t see as the real issue. It was the serious lack of content and a new p2w pet that they had in mind just to milk what’s left of this game. Their lack of communication as you also mentioned has made them lose credibility and their silencing of dissenting opinions or suggestions doesn’t help them either.

I believe CH has a roadmap. Or I'd like to believe that there is one with the reveal of a update preview.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=103063

Although it got delayed, doesn't mean there won't be a update at all. My biggest concern is the lack of communication to the community. There was no information distributed regarding the "July Update" until the final days of the month, leaving us guessing. I personally don't mind delays, but do find it insulting to be kept in the dark and trust in their further development, even though they haven't done anything to earn that trust.

Would be nice if they actually took player feedback into consideration rather than throw it into graveyard sections of the forum as "Feedback and Suggestions". Apologies as this turned into a rant, but I do hope this game grows to something more.

I believe its just seasonal chests and a new fashion for the remaining of the game's life-span unless something unexpected happens.

Unlike before, OTM would actually mention somethings in the mix (no matter how vague) or even suggest they would think about doing "something" in the future but these guys won't even say that. OTM might say somethings in the works and it comes out like 3 years later, but they said something.

Now their best thing to say is that they aren't going to shut down the game and that is has a future. Future doesn't mean updates however so lets not get caught up on that part.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Yep. There are lots of active comments, talking about specific planned updates, expansions and improvements from VR over on that forum. Years' worth of plans. On this one Difi confirmed that we're still waiting on the qol they originally said was coming out over a year ago... and it's just some fixs and I guess another carrow ley and likely some teaser pet or mount to bankroll WH longer.

The art on WH is great looking. If VR did that they can definately do so much better work than the copy, paste and make existing things cartoonish and flourescent they've done here.

Road map to nowhere...
With the current path, I would say they have a road map to shutting down the game.
Yeah that’s exactly why I asked about the roadmap because I’ve already played around 3-4 games lots of time invested where the dev team just randomly shut down the game because they went bankrupt. That’s why I mentioned in my initial post that I think one more serious lockdown and CH is done for good. No updates, no real events or new content just regurgitated events of killing bosses we’ve already killed thousands of times, zero chest updates..not looking good.

Road map to nowhere...
With the current path, I would say they have a road map to shutting down the game.
Yeah that’s exactly why I asked about the roadmap because I’ve already played around 3-4 games lots of time invested where the dev team just randomly shut down the game because they went bankrupt. That’s why I mentioned in my initial post that I think one more serious lockdown and CH is done for good. No updates, no real events or new content just regurgitated events of killing bosses we’ve already killed thousands of times, zero chest updates..not looking good.
Lockdowns only help Celtic Heroes because then more people play and spend plat and they never HAVE done anything in the first place so what you see here is nothing new.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage