Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

They should sell CH to a soley dedicated team. It's clear they can't keep their promises to support CH.
Unless they have a weird definition of support, theyre unappreciative of the fanbase they've created. Mismanaging it into the ground it's just plain sad.
I hate to say it but I agree, OTM was so much better they actually cared imo if servers acting up they would give us gifts to help make up for it, wasn't much but it was the thought that they cared enough lol. Why did VR take over Celtic Heroes in the first place if they gonna make Warhammer Odyssey I must have missed something
VR was OTM's satellite studio in Thailand. When they closed the Scotland studio they gave folks the option to move to the Thailand studio; some did, most did not, a few - Difinitus? - work remotely I think. They didn't announce why they closed the Scotland studio, my guess is because it's much cheaper to develop in Thailand than in the UK, and CH doesn't make much money since OTM intentionally never wanted it to be a cash-grab game. By that point some at VR had been creating content and learning how things worked for about a year and a half, and they still have had to onboard a lot of new people since then.

Taking on Warhammer Odyssey could double (or more) OTM/VR's income. A larger team would allow more resources to be dedicated towards both games as the games can share a core infrastructure (and probably similar engines). Warhammer especially is a big franchise with a big fanbase, if the initial release is polished and successful it could stabilize OTM/VR financially for a very long time. I am sure there are also contractual deadlines VR needs to meet for the WH:O release, and the pandemic has probably impacted development hard, so it makes sense why they have been focused solely on getting WH:O released.

Honestly I'm not concerned about it, there is a lot of game content that I/Taranis hasn't caught up with yet (drops, politics, fishing/cooking, abilities, alts, etc) so the stability has been fine.

(Note that this information is just from what I've gathered through the admin posts over the past few years)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

They should sell CH to a soley dedicated team. It's clear they can't keep their promises to support CH.
Unless they have a weird definition of support, theyre unappreciative of the fanbase they've created. Mismanaging it into the ground it's just plain sad.
I hate to say it but I agree, OTM was so much better they actually cared imo if servers acting up they would give us gifts to help make up for it, wasn't much but it was the thought that they cared enough lol. Why did VR take over Celtic Heroes in the first place if they gonna make Warhammer Odyssey I must have missed something
VR was OTM's satellite studio in Thailand. When they closed the Scotland studio they gave folks the option to move to the Thailand studio; some did, most did not, a few - Difinitus? - work remotely I think. They didn't announce why they closed the Scotland studio, my guess is because it's much cheaper to develop in Thailand than in the UK, and CH doesn't make much money since OTM intentionally never wanted it to be a cash-grab game. By that point some at VR had been creating content and learning how things worked for about a year and a half, and they still have had to onboard a lot of new people since then.

Taking on Warhammer Odyssey could double (or more) OTM/VR's income. A larger team would allow more resources to be dedicated towards both games as the games can share a core infrastructure (and probably similar engines). Warhammer especially is a big franchise with a big fanbase, if the initial release is polished and successful it could stabilize OTM/VR financially for a very long time. I am sure there are also contractual deadlines VR needs to meet for the WH:O release, and the pandemic has probably impacted development hard, so it makes sense why they have been focused solely on getting WH:O released.

Honestly I'm not concerned about it, there is a lot of game content that I/Taranis hasn't caught up with yet (drops, politics, fishing/cooking, abilities, alts, etc) so the stability has been fine.

(Note that this information is just from what I've gathered through the admin posts over the past few years)

Sorry to break it to you but the PLANdemic isn’t going anywhere anytime soon and there will be another lockdown when we move towards winter time all the way into 2021 or even longer. Yes yes I know it’s just the common cold masquerading as something more meant to destroy the middle class, world economies, usher in the digital dollar, implement more draconian measures from big brother, disrupt the food supply, not to mention forced vaccinations for their depopulation agenda (see the Georgia guidestones, agenda 21, Rockefeller reset the table, and event 201 for more info). On another note, CH is just being milked and will continue to be so don’t get your hopes up, although I admire your ignorance in a way. Oh the days when I was an optimist yeah that was fun.
Double quoted btw, fixed it on this one.
I think Regenleif perfectly expressed the logical view of the situation.
Also, the Denver airport is a Fallout bunker and Obama can time travel.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com