Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: July update

Hello, I've been playing Celtic Heroes for 2 years now, I haven't been so busy with an MMORPG since Wow (World Of Warcraft), this game has all the qualities to please, and also has a lot of abilities to exploit, if only the moderators would take the trouble to care about it, I agree that it takes money to make a mobile game work properly... But here VR, you're abusing players' money to not see any real major updates in the 2 years I've been playing, it's just farm the same bosses and Legacy, it doesn't envy more than that to tryhards like me, and I think it's the same for the majority of the community. And where is the communication between players and moderators? This is the first MMORPG where I don't see any communication between players and moderators... And it's a shame for you, if you don't want so much hatred you'd try harder, you're looking for problems, and that's what you'll probably get soon if you don't question yourself... I've played a lot of MMORPGs, both on computer and on the phone, and I can tell you that even the most neglected moderators have always given news about an update, so I hope my message will make you react in a positive way. Good luck and see you !
Just to clarify - the moderators here on this forum (the green names) are not affiliated with CH in any official way, they only keep the forums in line, making sure people follow the rules and keep the peace. The red names are the staff members.

I do generally agree with you though, when exchanging moderators for developers in your post.

I know that the usernames in red are affiliated to the staff of CH (VR), and that the others are just players, thank you but you don't teach me anything I'm not an idiot either... I wrote this message in the hope that Difinitus will forward it to the team that runs the game and that has no communication with these players, which is not normal for an MMORPG. :?
I don't want to take the focus away from your main points, which is why I only wanted to clarify the difference between moderators and staff. I made an assumption based on the fact that you kept referring to the moderators instead of developers or staff.

It's a minor terminology difference, but somewhat important - dialogue between the players and the moderators (on this forum specifically) wouldn't result in anything, nor would updates from moderators - they don't really know any more than the rest of the playerbase!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hello, I've been playing Celtic Heroes for 2 years now, I haven't been so busy with an MMORPG since Wow (World Of Warcraft), this game has all the qualities to please, and also has a lot of abilities to exploit, if only the moderators would take the trouble to care about it, I agree that it takes money to make a mobile game work properly... But here VR, you're abusing players' money to not see any real major updates in the 2 years I've been playing, it's just farm the same bosses and Legacy, it doesn't envy more than that to tryhards like me, and I think it's the same for the majority of the community. And where is the communication between players and moderators? This is the first MMORPG where I don't see any communication between players and moderators... And it's a shame for you, if you don't want so much hatred you'd try harder, you're looking for problems, and that's what you'll probably get soon if you don't question yourself... I've played a lot of MMORPGs, both on computer and on the phone, and I can tell you that even the most neglected moderators have always given news about an update, so I hope my message will make you react in a positive way. Good luck and see you !
Just to clarify - the moderators here on this forum (the green names) are not affiliated with CH in any official way, they only keep the forums in line, making sure people follow the rules and keep the peace. The red names are the staff members.

I do generally agree with you though, when exchanging moderators for developers in your post.

I know that the usernames in red are affiliated to the staff of CH (VR), and that the others are just players, thank you but you don't teach me anything I'm not an idiot either... I wrote this message in the hope that Difinitus will forward it to the team that runs the game and that has no communication with these players, which is not normal for an MMORPG. :?

Think about it as a disclaimer to whoever is reading this post also.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

... I wrote this message in the hope that Difinitus will forward it to the team that runs the game and that has no communication with these players, which is not normal for an MMORPG. :?
Ok, so I'm not huge into MMORPGs much beyond CH. I was under the impression that it's normal for the devs to have a member of staff dedicated to feedback (Community Manager). Could someone clarify if this is not the case?

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

The problem is that all the announcements that are made, are only passed on to Difinitus who then communicates them to us... If the other part of the staff (VR), had a minimum of gratitude towards these players, they could invest more in communication and also give news (because I guess they know more than Difinitus about the progress of the update, I mean the people who are in charge of it) ; I already said it in another topic some time ago now, when I started I had mail support to give them my suggestions to improve the game etc... A text that I had taken the time to write very carefully, to get a two-sentence answer 3 days later (if not more); sorry to think they're kidding us, but they don't do much to prove the contrary either, it's good to have hope, but they should stop playing ghosts after having announced an update that hasn't happened yet and without specifying anything about its progress during the month. Personally I stopped playing the game more than a month ago, I connect to the Castle from time to time by simple nostalgia of my beginnings. But I'm not going to continue to use even one coin to buy Platinum since I haven't had any real updates in my 2 years of playing, apart from plagiarizing existing items and changing the color, it's easy. Even in terms of professions, a profession like Minor would have been welcome, so that freeplayers could get equipment for free for example... Some things take more time than others, but if you added content to the game little by little, it wouldn't be like it is today, that is, annihilated, with the same population going around in circles.

Yep July for sure, they did say they cannot be tied to a date but will be July, so let’s hope it drop with in the next few days.
I don’t mind waiting until August but am hoping will be much sooner. September is way too late :(
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Hello Everyone,

I would like to say Celtic Heroes is by far my favorite game to play and has been for countless years. I pay more attention to my Druid than i do with my significant other. I took sometime off for school and other reasons but I always come back and love playing this game. My point in giving and feedback is because I truly love and enjoy the game and I understand both parties here can be frustrated.

As a player all I want is communication, with a little more communication us players would be less likely to be making 100 posts on the same topics or just full on bashing the developers. I understand times can be tough at the moment and that’s perfectly okay. Some deadlines can be pushed back everything is okay. We as a player base just want open communication. We feel left out and not heard which causes unneeded hate toward the game that we all love to play.

You don’t have to tell us everything that’s going on at all times, sure, and leave some stuff as a surprise but completely ignoring your players and just not showing us any kind of care is hard to appreciate and love.

So with that being said I hope we can have more communication in the future and let us enjoy the game we all love.

Thank you for your time.

- off
OFF WHITE (Dark Reign)
Druid - 221 || Fishing - 124 || Cooking - 193

July update

Yo vr where’s da July update at or r u just gonna ignore the people that play ur game like u ussually do

Yo vr where’s da July update at or r u just gonna ignore the people that play ur game like u ussually do
Check back on Friday, then rage then :POP:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

You guys need to chill, still one day and some hours left, it's not like the update is gonna make any big changes, all we're getting is a new pet with a knife (not that it does any auto attack), another load of aeon remade fash and a shortcut to carrow tunnels. Honestly no point in dragging Vr over the update.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED