Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: July update

Chill, they still got 3 days more
*last day* chill they still got 5 more hours

*2 months later" chill they're only two months late, stuff happens
Lol this.

Maybe they are using silence, vague update promises and ignoring the community as a way to tell us how they really feel about us

I'm pretty sure they will launch it this month, difinitus said it himself, and if it doesn't happen he's gonna lose alot of credibility for it, so let's all chill and look forward to the annihilation of carrowmore tunnels
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I'm pretty sure they will launch it this month, difinitus said it himself, and if it doesn't happen he's gonna lose alot of credibility for it, so let's all chill and look forward to the annihilation of carrowmore tunnels

You talk like VR had any to begin with
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I'm pretty sure they will launch it this month, difinitus said it himself, and if it doesn't happen he's gonna lose alot of credibility for it
Like he cares... the update will be late and most will accept it.

I’d love to be proved wrong :POP:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

If this is the time for small updates to happen, what will take 2 years to make a big update?
Hopefully I am not censored again for criticizing WITHOUT OFFENSES
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

Hello, I've been playing Celtic Heroes for 2 years now, I haven't been so busy with an MMORPG since Wow (World Of Warcraft), this game has all the qualities to please, and also has a lot of abilities to exploit, if only the moderators would take the trouble to care about it, I agree that it takes money to make a mobile game work properly... But here VR, you're abusing players' money to not see any real major updates in the 2 years I've been playing, it's just farm the same bosses and Legacy, it doesn't envy more than that to tryhards like me, and I think it's the same for the majority of the community. And where is the communication between players and moderators? This is the first MMORPG where I don't see any communication between players and moderators... And it's a shame for you, if you don't want so much hatred you'd try harder, you're looking for problems, and that's what you'll probably get soon if you don't question yourself... I've played a lot of MMORPGs, both on computer and on the phone, and I can tell you that even the most neglected moderators have always given news about an update, so I hope my message will make you react in a positive way. Good luck and see you !

Hello, I've been playing Celtic Heroes for 2 years now, I haven't been so busy with an MMORPG since Wow (World Of Warcraft), this game has all the qualities to please, and also has a lot of abilities to exploit, if only the moderators would take the trouble to care about it, I agree that it takes money to make a mobile game work properly... But here VR, you're abusing players' money to not see any real major updates in the 2 years I've been playing, it's just farm the same bosses and Legacy, it doesn't envy more than that to tryhards like me, and I think it's the same for the majority of the community. And where is the communication between players and moderators? This is the first MMORPG where I don't see any communication between players and moderators... And it's a shame for you, if you don't want so much hatred you'd try harder, you're looking for problems, and that's what you'll probably get soon if you don't question yourself... I've played a lot of MMORPGs, both on computer and on the phone, and I can tell you that even the most neglected moderators have always given news about an update, so I hope my message will make you react in a positive way. Good luck and see you !
Just to clarify - the moderators here on this forum (the green names) are not affiliated with CH in any official way, they only keep the forums in line, making sure people follow the rules and keep the peace. The red names are the staff members.

I do generally agree with you though, when exchanging moderators for developers in your post.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Just to clarify - the moderators here on this forum (the green names) are not affiliated with CH in any official way, they only keep the forums in line, making sure people follow the rules and keep the peace. The red names are the staff members.

I do generally agree with you though, when exchanging moderators for developers in your post.

I know that the usernames in red are affiliated to the staff of CH (VR), and that the others are just players, thank you but you don't teach me anything I'm not an idiot either... I wrote this message in the hope that Difinitus will forward it to the team that runs the game and that has no communication with these players, which is not normal for an MMORPG. :?