Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Forums

Were the forums posts before 2016 deleted? I noticed that my old posts from when I joined in 2013 are now unavailable and it says I joined the forums in 2016 now?
They’re still there. If you look up bandit and go to the last page you will see old 2011 posts

Were the forums posts before 2016 deleted? I noticed that my old posts from when I joined in 2013 are now unavailable and it says I joined the forums in 2016 now?
We haven't deleted or archived but may have inadvertently by the system. Is there a specific post you were trying to find and couldn't, or could you provide me with a link to the thread where it shows unavailable?

We haven't deleted or archived but may have inadvertently by the system. Is there a specific post you were trying to find and couldn't, or could you provide me with a link to the thread where it shows unavailable?
No it's okay lol just found it odd that my forums account says joined 2016 now and stuff