Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time for new chests? (Maybe bring back lanrik?)

Please just do new chests...tired of this recycled content. If I remember correctly at some point OTM had separate chests that have aeon fash, why not just do that if people really want old fash...make 2 chests, one with new items and one with aeon fash only
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Please just do new chests...tired of this recycled content. If I remember correctly at some point OTM had separate chests that have aeon fash, why not just do that if people really want old fash...make 2 chests, one with new items and one with aeon fash only

Its all your fault I bet.

They trying to make a chicken helm so you don't murder them all but its taking a while to make it to your expectations.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

They trying to make a chicken helm so you don't murder them all but its taking a while to make it to your expectations.
I’ve been waiting 8 years -:(

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

See? All 8 years they've been trying to perfect it. This is why we get slow slow slow af updates that even a single dev could do faster.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

See? All 8 years they've been trying to perfect it. This is why we get slow slow slow af updates that even a single dev could do faster.
But if they just gave me my helm this wouldn’t be an issue._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

It's quite funny how when you ask for info for future update or any improvements, there is absolute silence..

So much focus on who.
Go to their website and you'll see that it's plastered with WHO stuff but only one dinky little logo and mention about Celtic Heroes.

It's like they're ashamed of their baby. I hope they aren't cos this game is amazing, they shouldn't be ashamed to have its name up there beside WH.. Makes me kinda sad.
Would you kindly?