Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nearly at 1900 Health

I have been working on this build on my mage for ages, finding the right items with +health and +energy so that I could reset my stats and dump everything in vitality but still keep atleast 180 energy with level 10 energy well combined with the +energy stats on the armour. Finally collected the last items I needed and I'm only a few levels off hitting 2000 health :)

I have enough mana to go through about 2 level 50 mobs with only a very short wait inbetween fights due to fast energy regen with meditate and sigils. I don't use Ice Shards because I find the combination of lure of fire and firebolt not only more effective but less costly on the energy so I don't need a large energy pool in the first place! Having nearly 1900 health means I can solo pretty much everything apart from Incarnation and the Arch Disciples :)
Attachments
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG (30.27 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Re: Nearly at 1900 Health

Thanks aha, I've never had a warrior but I'm guessing they build on strength and vitality? Seeing as I don't need focus anymore because Energy Well and +Energy items give me all the Energy I need, everything goes into vitality, I agree it does seem pretty retarded but its amazing having that much health haha

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

How do u take donn solo with 180 mana? I find it hard and I have 380ish that's with fire at 540 and cloak energy well energy boost lure of fire and firebolt being spammed? I use one pot every solo with him. Mana pot.
Username: LordOfOrder MinionOfOrder
Level: 53 55 Warrior Mage
World : Taranis
Clan: TheOrder - Without Order, There Is Chaos

I have to give you props on that. I'm pretty warrior illiterate but if you can make a warrior that functions with 1900 health more power to you. You made me start dreaming we had more warriors like that in my clan. However a guardian made an alt warrior that I usually group with and he's our tank. He is only in the late 40s..46 or 47 I believe but he has around 1200 health which is pretty rediculous seeing as he's such a low level. We're working hard to get him a full hammered redclaw set - but these warriors do amaze me. Health pool warriors are our super heros when it comes to bosses - so long as they can taunt and not let us druids get downed when we try to go in for some damage. Anyways, great tank. Wish I could clone you into my clan. ;)

I do have to use mana pots in boss fights, the energy side of the build is tailored so that I can take out a few enemies with a quick regen in-between.

Having a warrior with 1900 health would be amazing, I think you've mistaken me for a warrior Death, I'm a Mage :P but thanks anyway man :) I've started a similar warrior build a few days ago and it seems promising so far. I'll try and get it to atleast level 50 and see what I can do with it's health without compromising the damage and post the results soon!