Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hellooooooo

That would defeat the(already small) purpose of legacy bosses.

Also grimling/askold/ymir bosses do drop good gold, just not in gold form. The weapons sell to the shop for 1/2/3k, and if you are in a server with smart low levels they will probably buy them for more then that.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: Increase gold on legacies

While it’s tempting as it’d make them more appealing, it’d add a good bit more gold into servers, and I think they’re having enough o a time coordinating gold sinks to pull currency out of servers. Idk

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I thought about taking a break from this forum but these post got my attention, ymirs and askolds are all over gwydion like flies on a dead steak why:
Ymir and askold fight like they're on some kinda mega heroic haste lix yet their weapons slow as hell, classifying 1-3k as good gold is totally absurd you can't afford hamster pellets with that not even at low levels endgame players are not even interested in them, so adding some golf might actually be a good idea.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Ymir and askold fight like they're on some kinda mega heroic haste lix yet their weapons slow as hell
They are giants using 150 pound hammers, it would be easy for them, but for a normal human it would be near impossible, it makes sense. The weapons were made in/for 2012, they were op back then, and are still good today. People just don't know how to use them right.
classifying 1-3k as good gold is totally absurd you can't afford hamster pellets
People go on boss hunts pretty often for gold, on my world at least. It would not be hard to grab a few friends and mow down all the grimings/askolds/ymirs, its pretty balanced imo.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Lols if I wear a growth charm and become a giant would it make it easy for me to use just like Ymir??
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Add more gold sure why not. I mean unless you like mobs that drop low gold ._.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage