A brotherhood of clans
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And Epona will be as one
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Dear developers, Epona needs help

To all the people from epona who think VR or a dev will do anything about it please wake up epona is there cash cow and I for one hope they dont do anything about stop crying becuase you cant win a drop all the other servers are laughing at us and they should be
Yes Epona is the cash cow, thats why they need to fix it so they dont lose their cash cow cuz rn Epona is unplayable with the lag and login issues.

@Bigdiesel, youre so clueless about Epona system I dont even get it why people bother to reply to you. Looks like you are only trolling, but if you are not let me tell you this: This is no concern for you to comment. You dont need to post here. This is an issue on Epona. You can keep doing your thing on whatever server you play on BUT I think its in everones interest that the people on Epona doesnt quit because if they do it will probably have inpact on CH as a whole as VR loses alot of income.

@ Eragon123 I dont know what being a guide really means but if you someway work for VR you are hardly not making them look supportive by saying its not their problem to fix. Remember we are customers here and the ones paying the salery. If something is broken in their product it might be nice if we got some attention. js :)

** Puts on moderator pants **
I’ve been lax on moderating this post because it has been for the most part civil. Yes there has been snarky comments, but people have been debating ideas, not bashing people. The above post is doing that, and I am leaving it as an example of what not to do.

Debate ideas, and not players. Anyone has a right to post anywhere on this forum, as long as they respect others. Do that, and I won’t have to step in and ruin our fun.
B09C0A6C-E9ED-41B5-BE67-A808903A3530.jpeg
B09C0A6C-E9ED-41B5-BE67-A808903A3530.jpeg (253.47 KiB) Viewed 6036 times
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Imagine playing epona
Imagine still being stuck on Belenus... yikes.

This game is going no where lol. Not worth trying anymore. Exhaust your efforts elsewhere. Epona was like that one paradise island, and when the game got worse and worse on dom servers people all just started flooding into the paradise island hoping for a better time, and now that paradise island is no longer paradise because there’s too many people. Like I said elsewhere, nothing will fix Epona’s problem without forcefully removing players which is never a good idea. Only an entire game overhaul will fix this mess. Tried explaining what needs to happen to fix all the game issues and keep this game alive and well when Warhammer releases, but stubbornness and unwillingness to act on it shot it down, so best of luck when Warhammer launches lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

@ Eragon123 I dont know what being a guide really means but if you someway work for VR you are hardly not making them look supportive by saying its not their problem to fix. Remember we are customers here and the ones paying the salery. If something is broken in their product it might be nice if we got some attention. js :)
There isn't really a proper definition for what a Guide does, but I most definitely do not work for VR in any way lol.

I'm calling it as I see it. Asking VR to step in and interfere with player dynamics is a bad idea - and by that, I specifically mean VR moving players around to different/new servers in order to force them into a playstyle that the players do not want.

Perhaps I should clarify a little. The main issue that Epona is facing right now is overpopulation, correct? Too many people starts causing two issues - lag, and a lot of competition for gear.
VR can (and should) step in and fix one of those issues - the lag. That is 100% their problem to fix.
The overpopulation itself is a player-caused issue, that should be fixed only by the players - it's not VR's fault that Eponians have hyped their server up enough that it is the "go to" transfer server. The overpopulation is because players are choosing to move to Epona, because they want the rolling system/server environment, correct? The only options that I can really see being possible for VR to do are:
1. Closing off Epona so no new players can join (either players new to CH, or existing players who want to make an Eponian character).
2. Running something (hopefully nicknamed TheSnappening) which will take an even 50% of Epona's players, and shove them off onto a new server.

Other than those two options, there really isn't much that VR can do to fix the overpopulation. Making a new server could theoretically work (without fixing Epona's issue), but there's an equal chance that DKP-favoring players will start there as well, then it's merely a 50/50 chance as to which comes out on top. Merging servers could theoretically work - best case scenario all the endgame players unanimously decide on either DKP or rolling system, and everyone gets along. Worst case scenario (and more likely imo) is that it becomes a fractured server, with multiple endgame clans that are constantly fighting for endgame bosses.

The most realistic solution to Epona's overpopulation is simply to pick a different server to go to (e.g. Nuada), and slowly make it like Epona. However, that is challenging, and most gamers would rather take the easy road and go to an existing server.

You are correct that if there is an issue, the developers should be made aware of it. However, the way I see it, the only technical issue (in this discussion) is the lag, which I'm sure VR is well aware of by now, since it's been happening and reported for a while. Yes, VR should fix it. But VR should not step in and force players into a certain playstyle.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Imagine playing epona

This game is going no where lol. Not worth trying anymore. Exhaust your efforts elsewhere. Epona was like that one paradise island, and when the game got worse and worse on dom servers people all just started flooding into the paradise island hoping for a better time, and now that paradise island is no longer paradise because there’s too many people. Like I said elsewhere, nothing will fix Epona’s problem without forcefully removing players which is never a good idea. Only an entire game overhaul will fix this mess. Tried explaining what needs to happen to fix all the game issues and keep this game alive and well when Warhammer releases, but stubbornness and unwillingness to act on it shot it down, so best of luck when Warhammer launches lol.
Im happy here where’s it’s not overcrowded and we’re doing just fine ty ☺️

Imagine playing epona

Im happy here where’s it’s not overcrowded and we’re doing just fine ty ☺️
Lol

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Anyways if you want a 2nd epona theres taranis you can xfer to. Or nuada if you want a challenge. Nuada def needs some love
Because everyone loves starting over from scratch, dumping hours and hours of progress into the trash.