Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Systems for dom clans

At this point we have to ask ourselves, does VR care to ever fix how the game works? My guess is probably not, a easier system would make game much less pay to play and less income for the staff. More likely to get cooking haste elixirs first before adding anything new to the combat part of game.
It’s unclear what exactly VR will do with this game. We’re still waiting for that QoL update. Maybe they’ll fix the core of this game when warhammer is released, maybe they won’t. I imagine more content will be released, but the longer this discussion drags on about loot distribution and whatnot I’ve just about convinced myself that I’d rather see the core of this game being fixed. Stuff like taking away the power and control over loot from the players, making leveling more easy/fun (ties into more content I guess with new quests), and PvP balancing. I’m most interested in seeing VR taking away the power and control over loot from the players, because if VR made it so that everyone who participates has a chance at loot, taking the loot distribution into their own hands, this game will be much better off in the long run. It’ll attract new players most certainly and it’ll raise interest in those who have left. One big step forward to fight off the greed that has plagued this game and the amount of drama it causes.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Systems for dom clans

. One big step forward to fight off the greed that has plagued this game and the amount of drama it causes.
This would be a great idea. Then you won't have those players that only want to roll on a raid drop so they can sell it. And this way it'll go to another player that was at the raid that can actually use the item.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue