Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ballad of the fall stone vale quest (page 3)

I am a level 70 Warrior on the Sulis server desperately trying to get page three of the ballad of the fall quest in stone vale. I got all other pages at least two weeks ago and I'm wondering why page three doesn't drop. Ive killed over 100 slateskean master mages, renders etc... Ive heard mistakes in the quest guidelines (possibly having to kill a different type of enemy then the quest states). Is this the case? If anyone knows where page 3 drops, please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Ballad of the fall stone vale quest (page 3)

I am a level 70 Warrior on the Sulis server desperately trying to get page three of the ballad of the fall quest in stone vale. I got all other pages at least two weeks ago and I'm wondering why page three doesn't drop. Ive killed over 100 slateskean master mages, renders etc... Ive heard mistakes in the quest guidelines (possibly having to kill a different type of enemy then the quest states). Is this the case? If anyone knows where page 3 drops, please let me know. Thank you.
The quest description is correct. It is just extremely painful to farm.

I wouldnt bother finishing this quest. It gives you a small armour buff for a short duration. Totally not worth all the farming.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]