Shivahh wrote:This is from and endgame aspect.
When we have doch gul our resistance is heavily reduced and when we least expect it:
If gelebron spawns
If an imperial spawns
We dont have the time to dodge every mob, getting there and setting up fast is a must therefore camo charm has its fair use and is far from useless.
A few factors/thoughts:
Speed > Camo
- If an enemy targets you while you are moving at a fast speed, you will 99% of the time only get hit by 1 skill attack(very rarely auto+skill)
- Getting to the boss ASAP is the most important goal, as long as you do not die
- Avoiding enemies(even with 80% camo you have to) will eat up time
Must be equipped to have effect
- Very small time loss from swapping
- Massive stat loss at endgame, should never be used during a boss
- Someone else almost certainly will suffer anyway if you use one at a boss, so you may as well use them as a human shield or put on a real charm
- Can be seen through by certain enemies, making it useless(mordy, dino, eyes, idk if theres others i dont use camo much)
- 50% is more then enough
- Aggro can be dropped on logout, to end at a good camping spot
- Useless if death is not prevented
- Very highly priced, among the highest items in the game
- Invisibility pots are only 1 plat each, making you "100% camo"(til in combat) so you dont have to run around anything getting there faster
So basically the ONLY perk(if HP is an issue) camo charms have is traveling and camping. They can be used to get camo without sacrificing the mount skill, but it is completely unneeded in the first place. Tons of level 220s do what they have to do without one, typically without issues. Back in 2013 I used to run with 800-1500 health endgame as a low armor mage. You learn a few tricks when you are exposed to that kinda stuff. Using other players as human shields was my goto for most of it, whether its traveling right behind someone whos going to a boss, sidestepping next to someone so an add hits them, or standing in the middle of a crowd of people camping, it works(aoes just make it a little trickier). When you use a camo charm in that situation, you are practically feeding those adds to other people anyway, so you may as well skip the step and retain your dps, helping the situation even more. As for the running to the boss aspect, you getting to the boss before everyone else doesnt mean much. If you need to set up fast then you will need the rest of your group to do so, so the potential extra speed is void. Even if you are rushing to outlock a boss, you alone will rarely if not never influence the outcome if the other side is properly set up. In the end, its not worth the millions-tens of millions it goes for, and that money would be much better spent on better investments or better gear. That is why I hate camo charms so much, overpriced, overhyped, and most of the owners I came across were either brainwashed into thinking it was good, or tried to rip me off by pretending it was.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 191 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr