Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To the OGs who still play

Do yall still buy old sought after gear like I do from 2011? This is my new 40% 2011 Halloween broom and I still need darkflame pants and helm to complete the set. I know it's all useless now, but something about this old stuff from 2011/12 makes it so much more valuable to me. I wish my main server had yulestaves to buy but sadly fingal never got any of that stuff, only lucky items through legacy lux shop and legacy bosses... this broom cost 3.5m but I knew I'd likely not find it again so I bought it.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: To the OGs who still play

Back then I did collect darkflame, ruby skull pendents, and brooms of doom as they were some of the rarest items in the game. After they added legacy I actually started avoiding that stuff though, as it turned from an amazing inventment to poison due to it going from items that haven't dropped in years to items that drop permanently. As for the collecting aspect it also lost it's historic value to me as its not actually a 2011 item anymore(the fact that the true original items and new ones both say *halloween 2011* is kinda insulting).

I do collect items that are old and unobtainable though.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Back then I did collect darkflame, ruby skull pendents, and brooms of doom as they were some of the rarest items in the game. After they added legacy I actually started avoiding that stuff though, as it turned from an amazing inventment to poison due to it going from items that haven't dropped in years to items that drop permanently. As for the collecting aspect it also lost it's historic value to me as its not actually a 2011 item anymore(the fact that the true original items and new ones both say *halloween 2011* is kinda insulting).

I do collect items that are old and unobtainable though.
Yeh. I once had full connatch pathfinder armor. Sold it back in 2016. Im stupid like that you see
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

I love old gear. My favorite atm is the connacht armor sets. I have full vanquisher and magus sets, and I am only missing the helm from my pathfinder set. I like those because they are still truly rare.

I'm currently collecting darkflame gear, but I only have the easy pieces (helm/gloves/boots). I have several sets of earthstone, solstice, and midsummer gear, simply because it looks cool lol. I agree that it's annoying that legacy bosses drop the exact same items as the past ones. I wish the descriptions had changed, but oh well.

The other things I've slowly been collecting are the uber-rare guzzletusk and faerie queen gear. I only have 3-4 pieces between the two sets.

I have a bunch of the other misc old stuff - yulestave, cane of bats, pumpkin wand, sled, carpet, etc. Most of it is from during the events themselves, if not shortly after (I started mid 2012, so all my stuff from 2011 was purchased after the fact). 2011-2013 is really when CH shined - a lot of really cool unique items.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

There’s not much now days that hold the same value as things did a few years ago. Darkflame, skull pendants, and the brooms all drop again from the Darkflame boss which spawns in the OW and Bone Giant which spawns in carrowmore. As for the Connacht sets the warrior set is the only true valuable one imo because of the shield (and it looks the best out of the 3 imo).

The amount of yulestaves and pumpkin wands are slowly going down because of old players quitting so that slightly increases their value. I’m fortunate enough to still have my yulestave which was gifted to me from a very wealthy player back in 2013.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I love old gear. My favorite atm is the connacht armor sets. I have full vanquisher and magus sets, and I am only missing the helm from my pathfinder set. I like those because they are still truly rare.

I'm currently collecting darkflame gear, but I only have the easy pieces (helm/gloves/boots). I have several sets of earthstone, solstice, and midsummer gear, simply because it looks cool lol. I agree that it's annoying that legacy bosses drop the exact same items as the past ones. I wish the descriptions had changed, but oh well.

If you rememer infinity from way back where he was by far the riches player ever. He used tonplay on arawn. Yeh he gave me 4 2011 pharaoh caps. 2 black and one white and one yellow.
Even i dont know hm there worth. Anyone?

The other things I've slowly been collecting are the uber-rare guzzletusk and faerie queen gear. I only have 3-4 pieces between the two sets.

I have a bunch of the other misc old stuff - yulestave, cane of bats, pumpkin wand, sled, carpet, etc. Most of it is from during the events themselves, if not shortly after (I started mid 2012, so all my stuff from 2011 was purchased after the fact). 2011-2013 is really when CH shined - a lot of really cool unique items.
Yeh same here. I have alot of that stuff. Do you have the rair yulesled?
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

If you rememer infinity from way back where he was by far the riches player ever. He used tonplay on arawn. Yeh he gave me 4 2011 pharaoh caps. 2 black and one white and one yellow.

I do have the 5% sled, if that's what you are talking about.

I currently have a collection of one of each 5% mounts :D
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I currently have a collection of one of each 5% mounts
Same! Each event I would purchase the 5% mount from store. It's really a shame that they no longer have a gold-based mount shop.

One regret I have is not getting all the Lugh Masks or Witch Hats... They required sooo many shards/pumpkins compared to the party hats, so I only collected up to green :roll: . White Coven and Lugh are ridiculously expensive now...

I do miss the days where you could work your way up to the rarest hat within a day or so, also the items being scattered around the maps instead of dropped from mobs. Oh! And the useless items like snowballs and birthday balloons! And Santa Hats...

For the past years CH has been really lacking with novelty items, they really do add a TON of value to the user experience.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Pretty much the only way to get a full set now is to camp shalemont religiously or buy it off someone else. I've checked shalemont thousands of times and rarely do I ever see those connacht armor bosses. I saw one probably a month ago. Then not for a year prior to that.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I do have the 5% sled, if that's what you are talking about.

I currently have a collection of one of each 5% mounts :D
Nice. How much is your collection worth?