Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

18 Mins Dino Kill

As the title says, Toxic from Sulis managed to kill Dino in exactly 18 mins with 26 toons at the boss.
Think that's a record, could be wrong.
Any servers that can match this time?
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: 18 Mins Dino Kill

As the title says, Toxic from Sulis managed to kill Dino in exactly 18 mins with 26 toons at the boss.

Good job. Anyone known the record?
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Epona has killed dino before 15 minutes but still 18 minutes is alright
I know a lot of the endgame guys on Epona and no one claimed this? In fact, unless I’m mistaken the only pre rage kill on Epona was when you could push the boss back to avoid the orbs.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Im not sure... it could be.. why dosent someone start a leaderboard?
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

I know a lot of the endgame guys on Epona and no one claimed this? In fact, unless I’m mistaken the only pre rage kill on Epona was when you could push the boss back to avoid the orbs.
Just because we don’t run to the forum to brag about every single feat doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Yes we have had pre rage kills, way after Epona was the first to create the push boss strategy. Believe we did gele in about 4 min today.

Just because we don’t run to the forum to brag about every single feat doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Yes we have had pre rage kills, way after Epona was the first to create the push boss strategy. Believe we did gele in about 4 min today.
Yes we have a number of pre rage 'legit' kills, pretty sure fastest was exactly one lix so 15 mins kill

It was actually more like 14:40-14:50 that was our fastest kill and it was not too long ago (had our 2 missing dg druids show up for that fight)
Rhiannon-

Restoration - Druid - level- 221
Lady Merlin - Mage - level - 172
Clan Unity
Goated Dps druid

Epona-

StormrageAwaken - Druid - level - 225 (semi-retired)
Dragonswrath - Ranger - level - 222 (retired)
Clan Affinity
Server Epona

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]