Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 100 chests giveaway!!

Bro i get iu want people to see but plz stop bumping. Lol its just anoying.
You rather me make a new post and you not want people to see they can win 100 chests :,)
Instead of bumping daily (which, btw, is against forum rules), you could just wait and post closer to the giveaway day.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Bro i get iu want people to see but plz stop bumping. Lol its just anoying.
You rather me make a new post and you not want people to see they can win 100 chests :,)
Instead of bumping daily (which, btw, is against forum rules), you could just wait and post closer to the giveaway day.

Damn my bad :,(
RegulusBlack 222

Damn my bad :,(

Thanks
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

[quote="RegulusBlack"]I’m donating 100 chests to ShadowGod YT for him to giveaway on his Celtic heroes live stream on New Year’s Day go subscribe on YouTube and follow the instructions to join, also jump on and play in his streams

All servers welcome to enter the giveaway dont miss it!!!
Hey I commonted on every vid !black like shadow said thank you grope I win :D