Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sticking true to the Norse mythology.

Let’s hope we finish the Celtic story before we venture off onto distant lands lol
*Enters Crom’s fortress*
“Here come the Spartans!!!”
-wait what???
You can put together some fash to make yourself look like a spartan lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Let’s hope we finish the Celtic story before we venture off onto distant lands lol
*Enters Crom’s fortress*
-wait what???
Sacred Watch :D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

*Enters Crom’s fortress*
-wait what???
Sacred Watch :D
I was going for that sort of look on my old warrior in belenus

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I wonder if the dev's are ever going to consider introducing Norse gods? Because this game was based off nordic mythology... hrungrir is a jotun in norse mythology, a fun fact for those who did not know. i just think it would be a really interesting twist to introduce to ch if the norse gods were a heavier influence of the game.. Really, where is Thor? We need mjölnir, imagine a drop that was empowered by the god of thunder? i think this concept is missed out on too greatly because of the constant focus on new enemies. looking for a good conversation from the community on this.
How would that even work? Celtic heroes isnt a mobile verson of smite. (Look up smite of you dont know what im on about)
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

I wonder if the dev's are ever going to consider introducing Norse gods? Because this game was based off nordic mythology... hrungrir is a jotun in norse mythology, a fun fact for those who did not know. i just think it would be a really interesting twist to introduce to ch if the norse gods were a heavier influence of the game.. Really, where is Thor? We need mjölnir, imagine a drop that was empowered by the god of thunder? i think this concept is missed out on too greatly because of the constant focus on new enemies. looking for a good conversation from the community on this.
How would that even work? Celtic heroes isnt a mobile verson of smite. (Look up smite of you dont know what im on about)
This topic has nothing to do with Smite.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I don't see why we couldn't explore the Norse pantheon and Scandinavian folklore. Taranis (meaning "Thunderer") could easily be seen as the Celtic version of Thor, a Norse deity.

It really allows us to open up the possibilities and realms we could explore.
I think a great thing to consider would be adding more than just one storyline... kinda like in god of war, how Kratos left Greek mythology and went to Norse mythology. Maybe possibly rather than seeing from as the end, maybe new foreign enemies will start entering Dal Riata. The land is still corrupt, am I wrong? Would definitely be a fun twist and the ideas with this kind of thing are endless.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

I don't see why we couldn't explore the Norse pantheon and Scandinavian folklore. Taranis (meaning "Thunderer") could easily be seen as the Celtic version of Thor, a Norse deity.

I think a great thing to consider would be adding more than just one storyline... kinda like in god of war, how Kratos left Greek mythology and went to Norse mythology. Maybe possibly rather than seeing from as the end, maybe new foreign enemies will start entering Dal Riata. The land is still corrupt, am I wrong? Would definitely be a fun twist and the ideas with this kind of thing are endless.
Or even bring in some Egyptian gods randomly. CG is kinda desert-y so there’s a good amount of reference material for that. Make like another tower, but it’s a pyramid (large lower levels with weaker mobs, working up to a very small point with some Egyptian god at the top).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Or even bring in some Egyptian gods randomly. CG is kinda desert-y so there’s a good amount of reference material for that. Make like another tower, but it’s a pyramid (large lower levels with weaker mobs, working up to a very small point with some Egyptian god at the top).
No to another tower like area. each floor is too tight and the floors were made with a cookie cutter lmao. We need more large open areas filled with content. Something like Lirs Reach or Stonevale only larger and higher level content.