Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CANNOT LOGIN ACCOUNT: Glitched and locked out, need help

Hi, my account is stuck in the tavern, and I am locked out of my account. When I try to log in, either by clicking the center of the screen, by hitting continue, or by going to my account and pressing sign in, I am met with a message saying my account is logged in elsewhere, and to try again in 5 min. However, members of my clan can see my character online in the tavern, and when they whisper to me, they get a message saying I am offline. I cannot get to the character select screen, or the world select screen. I am completely locked out. Please help.

I have restarted the app multiple times, restarted my device multiple times, and deleted the app and reinstalled it. None of that worked.
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

Re: CANNOT LOGIN ACCOUNT: Glitched and locked out, need help

A lot of players seem to be having this issue at the moment, VR should be able to fix it soon - they will be getting in the office shortly.
I emailed support@onethumbmobile.com, is that the correct place to contact them now? Or did it change with VR’s acquisition of the game?
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

A lot of players seem to be having this issue at the moment, VR should be able to fix it soon - they will be getting in the office shortly.
I emailed support@onethumbmobile.com, is that the correct place to contact them now? Or did it change with VR’s acquisition of the game?
Yep, that is the correct email for support. However, due to the amount of people who have been having issues over the weekend, it's possible that VR may have a larger scale way of fixing it - I'm not sure. It may take a few days before Support can get back with you. hopefully VR can get player characters unglitched yet today.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Today's reset should implement a fix for players stuck online.

If you attempt to log in while another character is online, you will still receive the notification that you are already logged in and to please wait 5 minutes. However, the system should now ensure that all characters are offline within that small time frame, and you will be able to log in again.
We didn’t get any notice about reset and it happened at an odd time??
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +