Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fix your servers

#VRGAVEUPONCH

Change my mind...
We are still excited about the future of Celtic Heroes, the game will continue to have a dedicated team and we plan for it to continue on for many years to come.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

nice try, but you only show HALF of that post. Here it is again, bolding the sad truth...
Greetings Heroes,

As you may see in the media over the coming days we are now able to officially announce the next project that we are working on, in partnership with Games Workshop we're developing a new MMORPG for release early next year, Warhammer: Odyssey.

http://www.warhammerodyssey.com

We are still excited about the future of Celtic Heroes, the game will continue to have a dedicated team and we plan for it to continue on for many years to come.

Whilst within the studio the Celtic Heroes team will also gain the benefits of Virtual Realms growth, greater resources that come with economies of scale and access to new technology and features that are being developed.

Since nobody else will do it...

RIP Celtic Heroes

Time of Death 11-29-19 4:20p

Anybody prove me wrong...
Nope, just checked; servers still up...
Also, why on earth would they kill it during 2x plat?

Also, other than the broader context, the full quote has exactly the same disclaimer, and an additional reassurance.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Since nobody else will do it...

RIP Celtic Heroes

Time of Death 11-29-19 4:20p

Anybody prove me wrong...
Nope, just checked; servers still up...
Also, why on earth would they kill it during 2x plat?

Also, other than the broader context, the full quote has exactly the same disclaimer, and an additional reassurance.
2x or 10x plat, its a waste. Shame on you OTM/VR for selling plat with zero intention of supporting this game. The promotion is a joke and everyone should be warned to save their money. I feel obligated to highlight the limited time mount as a poorly veiled ploy to capitalize on CH's dying embers.

CH is a ghost town... It's been on life support for a while now, I'm just pulling the plug, metaphorically speaking.

Alas, I type to an empty chair in a room filled with severs humming on the other side of the world. This isn't a dignified way to go, but shhh, I'll hold the pillow... *Cry*