Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Increase haste and super combo droprate

Out of the 1.5k-2k chests I’ve opened I can say combos are actually quite common. Sitting at 37 crates which is 185 (also gave some away, I don’t remember how many though). It’s a pretty fair drop rate if you were to ask me considering how good they are.

I wouldn’t mind a slight haste elixir drop rate increase. Although the reason for most haste droughts is not because of the drop rates but because players consume them faster than they can open up from chests, which may be because a lack of plat buyers. I opened up over 200 crates of hastes

2 things that most certainly need a drop rate increase are energy pots and heroic combos. Energy pots are just a resto pot with 1k more energy regen and no hp... why are they so rare? I only got 52 crates out of all the chests I’ve opened, and each crate only contains 5 lol. Heroic combos are just stupidly rare. I only opened up a single crate of 5 out of all those chests. Might as well be considered a jackpot prize, but why? You can get 10 of them for 480 plat so they should be far more common than they are in chests.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Increase haste and super combo droprate

We are struggling to find any nowadays. The spawnrates are so low.
I second this. Doesn't matter if its due to drop rates, lack of plat buyers, people hoarding and refusing to sell unless you pay twice the value. Whatever the reason may be some servers you could shout 10 times a day for several days and not find anyone willing to sell. Some people have tons of both just have no reason to sell because they already have tons of gold.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.