Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How did my attack and damage worsen despite having the same stats?

Are you sure you didn’t have steady aim on when you took those screenshots? My best guess would be you put like an extra point or so less into steady aim in the second screenshot. Your level is slightly higher in the second screenshot as well so something possibly happened during the time in between both screenshots.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: How did my attack and damage worsen despite having the same stats?

Are you sure you didn’t have steady aim on when you took those screenshots? My best guess would be you put like an extra point or so less into steady aim in the second screenshot. Your level is slightly higher in the second screenshot as well so something possibly happened during the time in between both screenshots.
About a day and a half between screenshots, but I made sure not to use steady or sharpen for either. I also used a strength build in between, and I noticed a weird adjustment at one point (another slight increase in dmg about 10 mins after using the book of alt). I wonder if that adjustment will occur here.