Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch

A small poll in the biggest CH community group on the app BAND:

I know it doesn’t really say much, but it’s safe to say this concept needs a lot of improvement and tuning.
I personally appreciate VR for introducing such boss to the game, its a healthy change. The boss is far from even decent at the moment but hopefully the next iteration is much better and smooth.

Unfortunately with this kind of a boss. The number of losers will demoralize the needed dps to kill her.

The only way to continue to kill her is if the Xtal lock winners mutually agree to fight her with much lower numbers, in a much longer battle.

Hello everyone

I've been wondering why Community gave up on Witch. I understand it's not a good design but it's still the best chance to get high tier Dino loot. You don't lose anything other than some consumables and some time. It's still worth spending time on it even tho the result may not satisfy you. The chance of getting good loot is worth to me.

Why it's not appealing to you anymore ? Share your thoughts please.
Mainly due to they don't want to help others and get nothing. Cant say i blame them but this fits right in line with how most people are in this game. If it does not benefit them then they usually don't bother.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Hello everyone

I've been wondering why Community gave up on Witch. I understand it's not a good design but it's still the best chance to get high tier Dino loot. You don't lose anything other than some consumables and some time. It's still worth spending time on it even tho the result may not satisfy you. The chance of getting good loot is worth to me.

Mainly due to they don't want to help others and get nothing. Cant say i blame them but this fits right in line with how most people are in this game. If it does not benefit them then they usually don't bother.
I agree that the lack of reward is probably the main reason people aren't interested. I think there would be way more interest if VR had continued to reward all involved players with chests (like for the first few kills), rather than giving a couple people endgame gear. Only downside is that it would require quite a bit more time and work on their side, which I'm guessing they can't really do at the moment.

Now, if it were possible for literally any player in the arena to have a chance to get a drop, that'd be a bit of a different matter. Ideally there'd be more limits (e.g. did at least X amount of damage to boss, although it could be somewhat unfair to full support druids or full tanks), but at the same time I would absolutely love to see some level 25 get a Dhio wep, and either list it on the auction house for a paltry sum, or else sell it to the store :lol:

The current drop method, plus the fact that it's in the arena, means that people just don't wanna deal with insane boss AOE, PVPers, and accidental friendly fire all at the same time that they are struggling through the lag of 300+ players, just for (most likely) no reward.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hello everyone

I agree that the lack of reward is probably the main reason people aren't interested. I think there would be way more interest if VR had continued to reward all involved players with chests (like for the first few kills), rather than giving a couple people endgame gear. Only downside is that it would require quite a bit more time and work on their side, which I'm guessing they can't really do at the moment.

Now, if it were possible for literally any player in the arena to have a chance to get a drop, that'd be a bit of a different matter. Ideally there'd be more limits (e.g. did at least X amount of damage to boss, although it could be somewhat unfair to full support druids or full tanks), but at the same time I would absolutely love to see some level 25 get a Dhio wep, and either list it on the auction house for a paltry sum, or else sell it to the store :lol:

The current drop method, plus the fact that it's in the arena, means that people just don't wanna deal with insane boss AOE, PVPers, and accidental friendly fire all at the same time that they are struggling through the lag of 300+ players, just for (most likely) no reward.
the lag alone is reason enough for me not to want to go, but i already know my gear isn't as good as others. they need to make mobs in there that drop stuff too that id have a chance of locking and killing . the current boss system where u need 40-50-60 people promotes group think which has major flaws in that some just get screwed out of drops. overall in this game there just isnt opportunity for some to get anything remotely top tier.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.